When it comes to IPL hair removal device selection in the North American market, Ulike & Kenzzi has a solid presence in market share. The main reasons include excellent performance and tempting product designs along with innovative technology adaptation. However, buyers often remain confused about which one is better.
In order to put the debate to a concluding rest, this article focuses on highlighting pros and cons, product comparison, and recommendations.
The Best At-Home Hair Removal Device Overview
Ulike IPL At-home Hair Removal Device
Ulike can offer a visible reduction in unwanted hair from the first session onwards. The products feature built-in sapphire ice-cooling technology that helps the skin overcome the harsh effects of intense pulse light rays. Furthermore, the product design is unisex, becoming feasible for men and women.
Ulike at-home IPL devices is a fantastic solution for unwanted hair removal at home. Certain models of Ulike IPL devices are compatible with sensitive skin and intimate areas, allowing full body hair removal.
Click ‘Buy Now‘ to explore our range of cutting-edge solutions>>
Kenzzi At-home Laser Hair Removal Device
Kenzzi has a more feminine design along with rounded edges and because of which, the device can slip from the hands while in use. Kenzzi helps remove unwanted hair and the users can see a reduction in unwanted hair from the second or third session onwards. It supports up to 1 million flashes, which makes the product value for money.
|Ulike Air 3
|Up to 1 million
|Strong build quality
|Full Body Treatment Time
|12 to 15 minutes
|More than 15 minutes
The Selling Points of at-home Hair Removal Device
- Long-lasting hair-free skin for several months.
- Users can notice hair reduction up to 90% within the first month of regular use.
- Ulike features sapphire ice-cooling technology.
- Multiple colors are available including purple, pink, and white.
- Users can use it on any body part.
- The hair growth will reduce within 3 weeks.
- There’s a built-in digital display for user convenience.
- There are several built-in features including ultra fast flashes, glide mode, and quiet whisper.
What’s the Difference Between Ulike and Kenzzi?
Kenzzi and Ulike use IPL technology to disrupt hair growth and shed hair. Here’s a performance analysis:
- Kenzzi can take up to 12 weeks to show proper results while Ulike may achieve similar results in relatively less time.
- Ulike ships with all the necessary items in the kit to start with the hair removal session, which includes safety eyewear, etc.
- Ulike and Kenzzi are safe for the skin and do not cause potential skin irritations.
- Both devices promise a one-time purchase, eliminating the need for additional hair removal products.
Pros & Cons of Ulike and Kenzzi
Ulike – Buy on Official Website
- Users can achieve nearly painless and long-lasting results.
- The risk of irritation to the skin is nil if one uses it at the right intensity level.
- Ulike offers quick sessions that take no more than 15 minutes.
- There’s no need for any additional purchases.
- Hair density can be reduced by up to 90%
- It offers blazing flashes at 0.7 seconds per flash.
- The sapphire ice cooling technology can keep the device and skin cool, making it suited for use in hot weather too.
- There’s a provision for a 90 days money back guarantee.
- It cannot work on dark skin tones, or light, red, and blonde hair colors.
- One cannot use the device directly on their genitals.
Kenzzi – Buy on Official Store
- Users will get 3 different attachments for hair removal, anti acne lens, and an age spot and skin rejuvenation lens that can all be used with the same machine.
- A patch test is somewhat compulsory to verify the compatibility between the skin and Kenzzi.
- One can reduce their treatment time since Kenzzi is equipped with ultra fast flash speed.
- The device remains extremely quiet during the treatment.
- The built-in display helps users see the intensity level, power mode, and remaining flashes.
- There’s no need to press the flash button every time manually by turning on the glide mode.
- Kenzzi devices have a more feminine design.
- Reduced prices can create performance-related doubt in the minds of potential buyers.
- The device tends to heat up easily, requiring frequent pauses for cooling before further use.
- The hair removal effect is average, and users have reported incidents of skin burns.
It’s clear that Ulike and Kenzzi offer similar features and results in their IPL hair removal devices. Both the devices are very similar in terms of performance and functionality. The key differences lie in the product effect and certain unique selling points along with the pricing policy. In order to rest the debate to a concluding point, Ulike becomes the victor since it offers Sapphire cooling technology and the hair removal is far better than Kenzzi overall. Unique selling points such as quiet whisper mode and fast flashes are not as unique as they sound, which is why Ulike still remains a better choice over Kenzzi.