Planning Exotic Car Rentals: Doing it Right is Important!
Riding or driving exotic cars is a passion we all nurture. Who does not want a royal ride that brings in the much-needed adrenaline rush? However, having to bring home one of these mean machines may not be possible for most! These are not only exceptionally expensive to purchase, but they are also equally cost-intensive to maintain! Therefore, one of the best ways to enjoy your time with your favorite ride is to opt for exotic car rentals when you are on holiday.
Why Should You Choose Exotic Vehicle Rides when on Holiday?
Holidays are special. They are earned and hence are much coveted. You are always the best version of yourself when on holiday. There are no work-related stress points or home baggage that bother you. This is perhaps the best time to rejuvenate your senses with the best ride you can perhaps afford. Also, when on holiday, you are likely to be exploring new cities, towns, terrains, and so on. Doing all of this on a coveted luxury vehicle is so much fun!
For instance, you must have always fancied your chances with a Lamborghini Urus. However, the best place to rent a Lamborghini Urus would be when you are on a holiday to an exotic city like Miami perhaps! That’s when you are likely to be having the best experience with the machine of your dreams.
The choice of vehicle would also essentially depend on the terrain you are covering. Plush luxury vehicles would be ideal for city rides, whereas different kinds of vehicles would be needed for terrain driving or off-roader.
Considering that exotic car rentals are cost-intensive, some very specific things need to be kept in mind when choosing an exotic car rental near me for your precious holiday.
Things to Keep in Mind when Choosing an Exotic Car Rental Service
1. Never Skip Vehicle Inspection: Provided you have landed at a reputed car rental agency, the condition of the vehicle should not be a concern for you. However, it is still mandatory to carry out a personal inspection before taking over the vehicle for your temporary ownership. Remember, high-end vehicles are often driven at uncontrolled speeds. This makes them vulnerable to unintended damage. In case of preexisting damage presenting itself in the form of scratch marks or dents, make sure the same is mentioned in the paperwork and duly brought to the notice of the rental agency. Always check the rims and check photos with time stamps. Also, when you are handing over the car, get a written confirmation that everything is in order.
2. Research Well: It is not every day that you would rent a luxury vehicle. It is important, therefore, to evaluate your needs and requirements and then pick a car. You might have your eyes set on the vehicle of your dreams. However, make sure the vehicle also meets your needs and requirements. For instance, you should consider the number of people who would be traveling with you, the luggage you need to carry for the trip, the kind of road conditions prevailing in your route, and so on. Choose a car that provides pleasure and meets your requirements suitably.
3. Check on Paper Work: Renting a luxury vehicle is a perfect joy ride until there is an unforeseen mishap! Whereas the chances of any mishap happening is very dim, you need to be careful nevertheless. Sometimes, rental companies may rent out luxury vehicles that have been registered in the names of private owners and not in the name of insurance companies. This saves the rental company from many legal hassles. However, if the vehicle meets with any sort of accident, compensating the insurance company would be way cheaper compared to compensating a private owner. This is why checking in proper documentation is extremely important to be doubly sure of your expenses.
4. Run a Cost Check: Apart from checking on the rental costs, also check on the overall running cost of the vehicle in question. Make sure you take fuel charges, tolls, and every associated expense into account before you choose your vehicle. The cost of renting must not overshoot the budget you have in mind. The choice of the vehicle must also depend on the running costs.
5. One-Way Rentals are Cheaper: One-way rentals are always cheaper. Make sure you choose one-way rentals, especially if you are traveling from one city to another. You can leave your rental in another city and choose to rent another vehicle from there. A pick up from or drop to another city might prove to be extremely expensive and can throw your budget out of gear.
6. Consider Mileage as a Key Factor: Whereas mileage may not be one of the salient factors your choice of vehicle would depend on, it should be one of the important factors to consider, at least. If you are planning to drive across large distances, a fancy vehicle with poor mileage can throw your budget out of gear. Therefore, when zeroing in on your dream vehicle, always consider delving deep into the mileage factor.
7. Stick to One Driver: If it is a self-drive car you have opted for, stick to the single driver who has been authorized to drive the vehicle. No matter how much someone else in your party might want to drive the vehicle for a taste of the thrill, allowing him to do so can be risky. In case there is an unfortunate accident when the vehicle is being driven by someone else other than the registered driver, it could lead to serious legal implications. Getting into a legal muddle right in the middle of a holiday is not something to look forward to.
Car rental companies should be chosen carefully. You need to take a look at their track record, customer feedback comments, and so on before choosing. You should always go with a reputed exotic car rental in Manhattan, NY, so that there are no unpleasant surprises to deal with. Also, make sure you check on their certifications and accreditation that are relevant.