The VHF Data Exchange System (VDES) Market Research Report assist clients in predicting investment in an emerging market, expansion of market share or success of a new product with the help of global market research analysis. This market research report has the consistent knowledge of what the market expects, what is already available, the competitive environment, and what can be done to outshine the competition. While delivering this report, solid commitment to is given to the clients that improve a customer experience. By understanding the importance of sound facts and figures they are accurately inserted in the VHF Data Exchange System (VDES) market report.
With in-depth knowledge of market research trends, industry verticals and market research publishers, the VHF Data Exchange System (VDES) market research report has been generated. The right market research report is very essential to harness the maximum value of the investment. A highly motivated and enthusiastic youngsters and experienced researchers and analysts work hard to produce this excellent market report. The report provides clients with the comprehensive and detail-oriented information which their business calls for. This reliable market research report supports with the decision-making process. While generating the VHF Data Exchange System (VDES) report, DBMR team works with new thinking, new skills, and innovative programs and tools to grow the sales.
Global VHF data exchange system (VDES) market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 15.9% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 316,296.00 thousand by 2028.
Active government participation in building the VDES is one of the prominent factors that drive growth of the market. Technological advancements in satellite technology are creating major demand for the VHF data exchange system (VDES) to enhance the control over operations. The competition in the market is getting severe as market players are expanding their presence, service and support for global market.
Download Sample Copy of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-vhf-data-exchange-system-vdes-market
VHF data exchange system (VDES) is an upgraded version of AIS which is expected to be widely used for maritime application such as navigation, security, ship route management and others. VDES works on frequencies of AIS, VDS and has better operational facilities for communication at long range distance.
This VHF data exchange system (VDES) market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
VHF Data Exchange System (VDES) Market Scope and Segmentation:
VHF data exchange system (VDES) market is segmented on the basis of usage type, communication type, IoT systems, components, channel frequency and end use. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of usage type, the VHF data exchange system (VDES) market has been segmented into broadcast of maritime safety information (MSI), vessel traffic service (VTS) communication, search and rescue (SAR) communication, route exchange, ship reporting, charts & publications and logistics. In 2021, the broadcast of maritime safety information (MSI) segment accounted for the largest market share and is expected to grow at highest CAGR as VDES is widely primarily used for information about ships to onshore center
- On the basis of communication type, the VHF data exchange system (VDES) market has been segmented into ship-to-shore, shore-to-ship, satellite to ship, ship to satellite and ship-to-ship. In 2021, the ship-to-shore segment accounted for the largest market share and is expected to grow at highest CAGR as VDES devices are primarily installed in ships in place of AIS to smoothly communicate with onshore station.
- On the basis of IoT systems, the VHF data exchange system (VDES) market has been segmented into LoRa, NB-IoT and others. In 2021, the LoRa segment accounted for the largest market share and is expected to grow at highest CAGR considering its long range reach for communication.
- On the basis of components, the VHF data exchange system (VDES) market has been segmented into antenna, transceiver, ECDIS and others. In 2021, the transceiver segment accounted for the largest market share and is expected to grow at highest CAGR as cost investment for this device is higher.
- On the basis of channel frequency, the VHF data exchange system (VDES) market has been segmented into less than 25 KHz and more than 25 KHz. In 2021, the less than 25 KHz segment accounted for the largest market share and is expected to grow at highest CAGR as AIS is upgraded to VDES and AIS mostly uses frequencies in range of Less than 25 KHz
- On the basis of end use, the VHF data exchange system (VDES) market has been segmented into ships, satellites and shore. In 2021, the ships segment accounted for the largest market share and is expected to grow at highest CAGR as companies are focusing on transforming AIS of ships to VDES on primary basis.
VHF Data Exchange System (VDES) Market Country Level Analysis
- North America (United States, Canada & Mexico)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Southeast Asian Countries & Australia etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands & Belgium etc.)
- Central & South America (Brazil, Argentina, LATAM etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Israel & South Africa etc.)
Leading Key Players Operating in the VHF Data Exchange System (VDES) Market Includes:
The major players covered in the report are KONGSBERG, Saab, AAC Clyde Space, Alen Space, Cellnex Telecom, S.A., CML Microcircuits (a subsidiary of CML Microsystems plc.), exactEarth, ORBCOMM, Rapid Mobile (Pty) Ltd and Sternula, among others. Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of VHF data exchange system (VDES) market.
- In August 2020, Saab, Orbcomm and AAC Clyde Space have entered into a new contract for developing a satellite that will use VHF Data Exchange System (VDES). This nanosatellite will be launched into the lower earth orbit especially for maritime communications. It will also be used for automatic vessel tracking by upgrading the existing systems. This whole project has been co-funded by Swedish Transport Administration. This partnership has enabled the company to develop a ground breaking technology which will help them to gain a greater market share with a wider customer base
Production expansion, new product development and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for VHF data exchange system (VDES).
New Business Strategies, Challenges & Policies are mentioned in Table of Content, Request TOC at @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-vhf-data-exchange-system-vdes-market
The VHF Data Exchange System (VDES) Market research covers a comprehensive analysis of the following facts:
- Historical and future projections of the VHF Data Exchange System (VDES) Market
- Categorization of the VHF Data Exchange System (VDES) Market to highlight the growth opportunities and trends influencing these segments
- Varying consumption pattern of customers in various regions
- Geographic analysis in terms of growth outlook, VHF Data Exchange System (VDES) Market share, and major countries
- Product launches, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, and research and development projects of different VHF Data Exchange System (VDES) Market players
Table of Content:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: INTRODUCTION
PART 05: MARKET LANDSCAPE
PART 06: MARKET SIZING
PART 07: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
PART 10: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 11: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
PART 12: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
PART 13: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 14: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
PART 15: MARKET TRENDS
PART 16: COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
PART 17: COMPANY PROFILES
PART 18: APPENDIX
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-vhf-data-exchange-system-vdes-market
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475