According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “United States Shrimp Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, the United States (US) shrimp market reached a volume of 802 Kilo Tons in 2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to exhibit stable growth during 2021-2026. Shrimp is a small-sized crustacean belonging to the Malacostraca class that is found in the marine ecosystem. It has an elongated body, compressed abdomen, and long spiny rostrum. Shrimp is a rich source of minerals, vitamins, iron, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, zinc, omega-3 fatty acid, and riboflavin. It is also considered a healthy food as it prevents hair loss, maintains healthy bones, improves memory performance, reduces menstrual cramps, eliminates bad cholesterol, and decreases the risk of lung and prostate cancer.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/united-states-shrimp-market/requestsample
Market Trends and Drivers:
The United States represents one of the largest consumers of shrimp across the globe. The United States shrimp market is driven by its associated health benefits and high nutritional value. Shrimp are known to boost immunity due to the presence of selenium. As a result, there has been increased demand for shrimp during the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic. Besides this, with the rising health-consciousness among individuals, they now prefer consuming shrimp as it contains low-fat protein content. Furthermore, the government of the United States is implementing initiatives to develop contract farming and adopt new environment-friendly production techniques to meet the increasing demand for shrimps. These factors are expected to provide a positive outlook to the market in the upcoming years.
Explore Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/united-states-shrimp-market
Key Market Segmentation:
- On the basis of environment, the market has been segmented into farmed shrimp and wild shrimp. Farmed shrimps currently dominate the market.
- The US shrimp market is currently dependent upon imports.
- Based on the species, the market has been segmented as penaeus vannamei, penaeus monodon, macrobrachium rosenbergii and others. Penaeus vannamei currently accounts for the highest share.
- The market has also been segmented on the basis of category as peeled, shell-on, cooked, breaded and others.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market has been segmented as hypermarkets and supermarkets, convenience stores, hotels and restaurants, online stores and others.
The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
Key highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- COVID-19 Impact on the Market
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Historical, Current and Future Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Structure of the Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800
Other Market Research Reports by IMARC Group (2021-2026):