The global temperature monitoring systems market size is expected to reach USD 6.23 Billion in 2028 at a steady CAGR, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Major factors driving market revenue growth are increasing adoption of temperature monitoring systems across a wide range of end-use sectors, technological advancements in temperature monitoring technology, rising investment for technological research activities, and growing demand for advanced temperature monitoring devices.
These systems are used in a wide range of industries such as food processing, healthcare, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology companies. Rapid advancements of technologies such as implementation of IoT and wireless technology in temperature measurement systems has made it easier to install, maintain controlled indoor climate, and manage these systems remotely from anywhere. Growing demand for contactless thermometers in the healthcare industry is expected to continue to drive market growth going ahead.
Get a PDF sample copy of this report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/642
Some Key Findings From the Report:
- In May 2020, Zook introduced a medical-grade thermometer named Infra Temp. This device offers contactless temperature recording of a patient in less than one second.
- Non-contact-based temperature monitoring system segment revenue is expected to register a 3.9% CAGR throughout the forecast period. This can be attributed to growing requirement for continuous temperature measurement during manufacturing or research and development activity in various application sectors.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period, which can be attributed to rapid development in e-commerce and industrial sectors, and increasing number of healthcare facilities.
- Key players operating in the market are 3M, Abb Ltd., Deltatrack, Emerson Electric, Fluke Corporation, Honeywell, Monnit Corporation, Omega Engineering, Rees Scientific, and SensoScientific, Inc.
Temperature Monitoring Systems Market Segmentation:
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global temperature monitoring systems market based on product, technology, application, end-use, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Contact-based Temperature Monitoring Systems
- Conventional Temperature Monitoring Systems
- Wireless Temperature Monitoring Systems
- Temperature Measuring Strips and Labels
- Non-contact-based Temperature Monitoring System
- Thermal Imagers
- Pyrometers & IR Thermometers
- Fiber Optic Thermometers
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Cold Storage
- Hospital Room and Patient Monitoring
- Laboratory Temperature
- Manufacturing Area
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Healthcare and Life Science Facilities
- Medical Device Manufacturing Companies
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Chemical and Petrochemical Manufacturers
- Energy and Power Generation Companies
- Food and Beverage Product Manufacturers
- Contact-based Temperature Monitoring Systems
Regional Segmentation of the Market:
- North America (U.S.., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/642
Summary of the Global Temperature Monitoring Systems Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the market including risks and opportunities
- Details of business strategies and plans undertaken by key market players
- Analysis of current and future trends that will affect the growth of the market in the forecast timeline
- In-depth analysis of drivers and constraints for better understanding of the market
- The report encompasses a detailed forecast for the years 2020-2027.
- The report provides valuable insights on key market growth driving trends and monetary competence in the forecast timeline.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Global Temperature Monitoring Systems Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Global Temperature Monitoring Systems Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Increasing demand for non-contact-based temperature monitoring systems.
220.127.116.11. Rising focus on technological research and development
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. High risk of contamination associated with mercury-based thermometers.
22.214.171.124. High cost of temperature monitoring devices.
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Global Temperature Monitoring Systems Market Product Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Product Dynamics & Market Share, 2018 & 2028
5.1.1. Contact-based Temperature Monitoring Systems
5.1.2. Non-contact-based Temperature Monitoring System
Get a broad analysis of the COVID19 impact on the Temperature Monitoring Systems market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/temperature-monitoring-systems-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry about customization, kindly get in touch with us, and our team will make sure the report is best suited for your needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Adhesives & Sealants Market@ https://www.google.co.ma/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/adhesives-sealants-market
Feminine Hygiene Products Market@ https://www.google.com.na/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/feminine-hygiene-products-market
Water Storage Systems Market@ https://www.google.com.np/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/water-storage-systems-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756