According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Snack Pellets Market was valued at USD 1.97 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 2.94 Billion by year 2026, at a CAGR of 5.1%. With rapidly changing consumer lifestyles, the demand for processed and convenience foods is rising. The increase in disposable incomes is further boosting the consumer spending on food consumption and establishing a healthy snacking trend in the market.
This report on the Snack Pellets market delivers a cumulative synopsis of the speculations of this business, overall, along with an evaluation of its segmentations. It predicts the Snack Pellets market to advance as one of the most profitable verticals, generating massive revenue by the end of the forecast years, exhibiting a sizable growth rate over the calculated period.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1788
Key Players profiled in the report:
Intersnack Group GmbH and Co. KG, J.R. Short Milling, Limagrain Cereales Ingredients, Mafin, Liven S.A., Van Marcke Foods, Grupo Industrial Michel, Bach Snacks, Leng-d’Or, Balance Foods, Inc., LE Caselle, Pasta Foods Ltd., Quality Pellets A/S, Chhajed Foods Pvt. Ltd., Pellsnack-Products GmbH, Noble Agro Foods.
Further key findings from the report suggest-
- The multigrain category under the type segmentation is the most prominent within the market. The segment is growing because of rising consumer focus on healthy snacking and low-fat content in snacks.
- By form, the gelatinized segment held the largest market share in 2018. It is expected to dominate the market because of its benefits over other forms of pellets, such as a uniform thickness.
- The twin-screw extruder segment is expected to register a modest rate of growth due to increasing applicability and enhanced technical ability to produce different shapes of snack pellets.
- The snack pellets market is witnessing favorable growth opportunities with the rising innovations in food extrusion processes and focused government and private investments into the processed foods segment.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1788
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Form (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Flavour (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Technique (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Single-Screw Extruder
- Twin-Screw Extruder
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/snack-pellets-market
Objective of Studies:
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Rest of the World.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application, product type and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Snack Pellets market.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Explore related report:
Browse other reports from different publications:
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370