According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Smart Thermostat Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, the global smart thermostat market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global smart thermostat market to reach a value of US$ 6.8 Billion in 2026. Smart thermostats form an essential component of control systems that are used to manage the temperature at homes or offices. They aid in controlling the central heating via remotes, tablets or smartphones through the internet. These systems are used with home automation services to enable automatic adjustment of settings based on the user’s preferences. Since they consist of features like sensors and Wi-Fi connectivity, they provide customized settings which minimize the energy consumption while maximizing the comfort.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-thermostat-market/requestsample
Global Smart Thermostat Market Trends:
Rising environmental consciousness is one of the key factors driving the market growth. The introduction of energy star certified smart thermostats in the market are considered an environment-friendly and enhanced energy-efficient recourse, which is aiding its widespread adoption across the globe. Furthermore, owing to the rise of smart homes installations on account of improving living standards and elevating disposable income levels, the demand for smart thermostats has increased. Also, since they are extremely energy efficient, they assist in reducing the overall expenditure on electricity consumption. In addition to this, these systems offer various advantages to users like monitoring energy utilization and improving indoor air quality. Apart from this, the escalating sales of smart home voice assistants like Amazon Echo and Google Home are also providing impetus to the market growth.
Explore Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-thermostat-market
Key Market Segmentation:
The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed with some of the major players being Control4 Corporation, Nest Labs, Inc., Emerson Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., Ecobee, Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Tado GmbH and Nortek, Inc.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been divided into standalone smart thermostats, connected smart thermostats and learning smart thermostats. Amongst these, standalone smart thermostats are the most preferred product type.
- Based on the component, temperature sensor accounts for the majority of the overall market share. Other major components include display, humidity sensor, motion sensors and others.
- On the basis of the technology, the market has been bifurcated into wired and wireless smart thermostats. Presently, wireless smart thermostat represents the dominant segment. The wireless smart thermostat segment is further classified into Wi-Fi, Zigbee and others.
- Based on the application, the residential sector holds the majority of the total market share, followed by the commercial and industrial sectors.
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Europe (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance
- Market Outlook
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800
Other Reports by IMARC Group: