Facts and Factors have published a new research report titled “Shared Mobility Market by Service (Ride Hailing, Bike Sharing, Ride Sharing, Car Sharing, and Others), By Vehicle (Cars, Two-Wheelers, and Others), and By Business Model (P2P, B2B, and B2C) – Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecast, 2020-2026”.
“According to the research report, the global Shared Mobility Market was estimated at USD 99.08 Billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 238.03 Billion by 2026. The global Shared Mobility Market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.42% from 2019 to 2026”.
Shared mobility is the advanced and innovative transportation service that enables the user to borrow or use the vehicles for short-term access. The shared transportation is significantly influenced by the advancements in social networking, the internet, location-based services, and mobile technologies. There are various types of shared mobility that include car sharing, taxi sharing, bike-sharing, ride-sharing, and others. Shared mobility offers a large number of advantages such as reduced congestion, social and environmental benefits, and monetization for the underused resources. Several countries are adopting the shared mobility for achieving their environmental goals.
Request Your Free Sample Report of Shared Mobility Market @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/shared-mobility-market-by-service-ride-hailing-bike-1240
(The free sample of this report is readily available on request).
Our Free Sample Report Includes:
- 2020 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- 190+ Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research)
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of table & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
Key Questions Answered in this Report
1) What were the pre and post-business impacts of COVID-19 on the Shared Mobility Market?
2) What is the market size, share of the Shared Mobility Market?
3) Who are the top market players in Shared Mobility Market?
4) What will be the future market of the Shared Mobility Market?
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2020−2026
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product, by types, end-user, applications, segments, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – Top key vendors and other prominent vendors
Inquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/inquiry/shared-mobility-market-by-service-ride-hailing-bike-1240
(You may enquire a report quote OR available discount offers to our sales team before purchase.)
Impact Analysis of COVID-19 Pandemic on Businesses: Know Short Term and Long Term Impact
Most of the businesses are facing a growing litany of business-critical concerns related to the coronavirus outbreak, including supply chain disruptions, a risk of a recession, and a potential drop in consumer spending. All these scenarios will play out differently across various regions and industries, making accurate and timely market research more essential than ever.
We at Facts and Factors (http://www.fnfresearch.com) understand how difficult it is for you to plan, strategize, or make business decisions, and as such, we have your back to support you in these uncertain times with our research insights. Our team of consultants, analysts, and experts has developed an analytical model tool for markets that helps us to assess the impact of the virus more effectively on the industrial markets. We are further implementing these insights into our reports for a better understanding of our clients.
Request Pre and Post COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Businesses: https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/shared-mobility-market-by-service-ride-hailing-bike-1240
Some of the high-impact rendering drivers for the shared mobility market are increasing traffic congestion and low per capita income in developing countries. Shared mobility provides short-term transportation facilities to the consumers at a lower price. Increased traffic congestion and the growing adoption of shared mobility have influenced several transport and technology companies to sign the shared mobility principle. For example, on February 1, 2018, fifteen leading transport and technology companies of the world have signed shared mobility principle that includes Didi, Keolis, BlaBlaCar, Citymapper, LimeBike, Lyft, Ofo, Ola, Mobike, Motivate, Scoot Networks, Transit, Via, Uber, and Zipcar. Moreover, stringent government regulations related to harmful gas emission is the key factor that can drive the market in the forecast period. However, a lack of awareness regarding the benefits of shared mobility services can restrict the market growth.
Industry Major Market Players
- Uber Technologies Inc.
- ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (OLA)
- Gett Lyft Inc.
- Taxify OÜ
- Wingz Inc
- Curb Mobility
- Beijing Xiaoju Technology Co Ltd. (Didi Chuxing)
- The Hertz Corporation
- Avis Budget Group Inc
To know an additional revised 2020 list of market players, request a sample report: https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/shared-mobility-market-by-service-ride-hailing-bike-1240
The shared mobility market is classified on the basis of service, vehicle, and business model. Based on service segment the shared mobility market is bifurcated into ride-hailing, bike-sharing, ride-sharing, car-sharing, and others. The Ride-hailing segment dominates the market in terms of revenue share in the year 2019. The growth is mainly driven by the increasing participation of automotive players in shared mobility services. For example, on July 17, 2018, BMW has launched “ReachNow arm” which offers car-sharing and ride-hailing services across the USA. By vehicle, the market is divided into cars, two-wheelers, and others. The car segment accounts for the largest revenue share in the year 2019 owing to growing car-sharing, ride-hailing, and rental services by the transport companies. P2P (Peer-to-Peer), B2B, and B2C are the business model segments for the shared mobility market. The P2P segment accounts for significant market share due to the growing utilization of vehicles for rental and leasing services.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/buynow/su/shared-mobility-market-by-service-ride-hailing-bike-1240
The Shared Mobility market research report delivers an acute valuation and taxonomy of the Shared Mobility industry by practically splitting the market on the basis of different segments and regions. Through the analysis of the historical and projected trends, all the segments and sub-segments were evaluated through the bottom-up approach, and different market sizes have been projected for FY 2020 to FY 2026. The regional segmentation of the Shared Mobility industry includes the complete classification of all the major continents including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Further, country-wise data for the Shared Mobility industry is provided for the leading economies of the world.
The shared mobility market is segmented on the basis of service, vehicle, and business model. The service segment of the shared mobility market is bifurcated into ride-hailing, bike-sharing, ride-sharing, car-sharing, and others. Based on the business model, the shared mobility market is divided into P2P, B2B, and B2C. Car, Two-Wheeler, and Others are the vehicle segment studied in the report.
Request Customized Copy of Report @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/customization/shared-mobility-market-by-service-ride-hailing-bike-1240
(We customize your report according to your research need. Ask our sales team for report customization.)
Geographically, the shared mobility market is studied in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The Asia Pacific dominates the market in the year 2019 owing to the low supply of vehicles as compared to demand. North America and Europe are following the Asia Pacific in terms of revenue share for the shared mobility market due to the large participation of automobile manufacturers and stringent government regulations in the regions. Latin America and MEA are still lacking in the adoption of shared transport services.
Browse the full “Shared Mobility Market by Service (Ride Hailing, Bike Sharing, Ride Sharing, Car Sharing, and Others), By Vehicle (Cars, Two-Wheelers, and Others), and By Business Model (P2P, B2B, and B2C) – Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecast, 2020-2026” report at https://www.fnfresearch.com/shared-mobility-market-by-service-ride-hailing-bike-1240
The report segments of the global shared mobility market as follows:
Shared Mobility Market: Service Segment Analysis
- Ride Hailing
- Bike Sharing
- Ride Sharing
- Car Sharing
Shared Mobility Market: Vehicle Segment Analysis
Shared Mobility Market: Business Model Segment Analysis
Key Recommendations from Analysts
- As per our analysts, the Shared Mobility market revenue was around USD 99.08 billion in 2019.
- North America and Europe are other majority shareholders in the shared mobility market after the Asia Pacific. The regions have accounted for significant automobile manufacturers’ contribution towards shared transportation services. For instance, on July 17, 2018, BMW has launched “ReachNow arm” which offers car-sharing and ride-hailing services across the USA. Furthermore, the adoption of advanced technologies in cars and other vehicles is expected to prominently accelerate the North America market. For example, Zipcar has used Zipcard technology for automatically unlocking the door and accessing the vehicle.
- The Asia Pacific held the largest market share in terms of revenue for the year 2019. The growth is mainly driven by the large population along with the significant presence of developing nations in the region. China and India account for high growth potential for the shared mobility services owing to the developing transportation infrastructure and a growing number of vehicle ownership.
- Uber Technologies Inc., Cabify, ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd, The Hertz Corporation, and Avis Budget Group Inc. are amongst the key players to watch in the global shared mobility marketplace.
E-Bike Sharing Market, 2020-2026: https://www.fnfresearch.com/e-bike-sharing-market-by-type-public-organization-1178
Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Market, 2020-2026: https://www.fnfresearch.com/electric-vehicle-supply-equipment-market-by-power-type-1164
Electric Bus Market, 2020-2026: https://www.fnfresearch.com/global-electric-bus-market-by-bus-type-less-961
Three Wheeler Market, 2020-2026: https://www.fnfresearch.com/global-three-wheeler-market-by-type-passenger-carrier-805
Recreational Vehicle (RV) Market, 2020-2026: https://www.fnfresearch.com/recreational-vehicle-rv-market-by-vehicle-motorhomes-towable-560
About Facts & Factors (FnF Research):
Facts & Factors is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Facts and Factors are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds.
Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Follow Us LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fnfresearch
Follow Us Twitter: https://twitter.com/fnfresearch
Facts & Factors