The global returnable packaging market is forecast to reach USD 59.24 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Integration of various market factors is supporting the growth of the market. The expansion of transportation & logistics industry and packaging sector has played a pivotal role in increasing the demand for this type of packaging. The underlying reason being, in these industries, the effective disperse of the packaged goods, without it being damaged is essential. The market is also benefited by the expansion of the e-commerce sector across different parts of the globe. For the operation of this sector, protection of the packaged good from being tampered or damaged is crucial, which increases the relevance of this packaging in the industry.
The latest report extensively assesses this particular business sphere and, simultaneously, elaborates on production and consumption aspects of the market. In the later sections of the report, numerous factors, including market drivers, opportunities, restraints, and challenges, have been discussed at length. The authors have meticulously performed the SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to help the reader clearly interpret the competitive hierarchy of the global Returnable Packaging market as well as distinguish the top market contenders from the others.
Request Free Sample Copy of Returnable Packaging Market Research Report@https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1828
Top Companies Profiled in this Report are:
Menasha Corporation, Brambles, Schoeller Allibert, Myers Industries, DS Smith, Rehrig Pacific Company, Nefab Group, IPL Plastics, Vetropack Holding, Schütz GmbH & Co. KGaA.
COVID-19 Impact Assessment
The Returnable Packaging market report is the first document to cover the current scenario of the global Returnable Packaging market that is brawling with the adverse economic effects of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Besides affecting countless lives across the world, the pandemic has wreaked major disruptions to this otherwise lucrative business sector. The latest report thoroughly studies the current situation of the market and the unfavorable impact of the pandemic on its crucial segments and sub-segments.
This section underscores the leading players in this business space, the current market state, disrupted supply chains, and the key sales and distribution channels in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic. Additionally, the global Returnable Packaging market study discovers a wide array of business-centric strategies adopted by leading market players to gain robust traction in the post-COVID market situation.
Click to get Discount on this Returnable Packaging Market Report@https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1828
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global returnable packaging market according to Raw Materials, Type, End-user, and Region:
Raw Materials Type Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Type Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC)
- Drums & Barrels
End-user Type Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Food & Beverages
- Consumer Durables
In market segmentation by geographical regions, the report has analysed the following regions-
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Download Summary[Free Extract]@https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1828
|Market Size Estimation Period||2020 – 2027|
|Base Year Considered||2019|
|Historical data||2015 – 2019|
|Forecast Period||2020 – 2027|
|Quantitative Units||Revenue in USD million and CAGR from 2020 to 2027|
|Segments Covered||Types, Applications, End-Users, Regions and more.|
|Report Coverage||Revenue Forecast, Company Ranking, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Trends|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa|
|Customization scope||10 hrs of free customization and expert consultation|
|Pricing and purchase options||Explore Different Purchase Options and Request for Discount to Avail New Year Discount|
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The returnable packaging market held a market share of USD 37.00 Billion in the year 2018. It is projected to witness a growth rate of 5.9% during the forecast period.
- In regards to Raw Material, the Plastic segment is leading the market that yielded the highest revenue of USD 13.32 Billion in 2018 with the fastest CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period. Its traits like water-resistance, easy availability, reusability and chemical resistance, which has resulted in making it an ideal choice as a raw material for the packaging are contributing to the revenue generated by the Plastic segment.
- In regards to Type, Pallets generated the highest revenue of USD 9.99 Billion in 2018 with a growth rate of 6.2% during the forecast period. Ease of handling of goods packed in it, along with effective protection of these goods from mechanical rupture while shipping it, and the resultant high preference among end-user industries are some of the factors contributing to the revenue generated by the Pallets
- In context to End-user, the automotive segment occupies the largest market share of 38.0% in 2018 with the fastest growth rate of 6.7% during the forecast period. The automotive industry is seen to use this packaging extensively due to its utility in the transportation of different automotive parts to its suppliers.
- In regards to region, Asia Pacific is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 7.1% during the forecast period which is expected to occupy the third-largest market share of 23.0% by 2026. Factors like the rising application of the packaging in expanding end-user industries like the healthcare sector, food & beverages industry, and rising demand for partial sustainable packaging are spurring the growth of the market in this region.
- The study analyzes various manufacturing processes of the product.
- It further examines the consumption volume and patterns of the product types.
- The report provides actionable insights into the production capacity, estimated growth, and regional market revenues amassed over the forecast period.
- The report encompasses vital information on market dynamics, such as product pricing patterns, the total revenue generated, and anticipated growth rate.
- The report highlights the competitive spectrum of the global Returnable Packaging market, focusing on the company profiles of top market rivals.
- The report emphasizes the product portfolios as well as respective specifications and applications of these products of each market player.
- Furthermore, production capacities, gross margins, manufacturing costs, pricing models, and revenue shares of these market players have also been discussed.
Get Insights into Returnable Packaging Market Report@https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/returnable-packaging-market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available as per client requirements. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the report.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Browse More Reports: