The global Powder Coatings Market is expected to reach USD 18.32 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the increase in demand owing to its properties such as durability, scratch resistance, and glossy look which are influencing the market growth. Growing popularity among end users, especially automotive, shipbuilding and pipeline industries, will also encourage the growth of the market. The implementation of stringent regulations across several countries, regarding green and solvent-free coating technologies, will lead to a reduced amount of VOC emissions. This will boost the demand for powder coatings worldwide.
Powder coating provides consumers with a long-lasting, economical, and durable finish, along with a range of color choices available for metallic and non-metallic substrates. Moreover, powder coatings are environmental friendly as compared to solvent-based liquid painting solvents that emit volatile organic compounds (VOC). Since powder coatings are solvent-free coating systems, it releases nearly negligible amounts of VOC’s.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1301
The global Powder Coatings market is rapidly expanding over the last few years and is expected to register a robust CAGR in the coming years. Technological advancements, increasing need to develop sustainable and biodegradable products, and rising disposable income across the globe are key factors boosting global market growth. Increasing investments and funding from government to support materials and chemical industry and increasing demand for chemicals and raw material in various sectors including pharmaceutical and biotechnology, food and beverage, and increasing awareness about organic soaps and perfumes are further expected to fuel market growth.
- PPG Industries, Inc.,
- Akzo Nobel N.V.,
- The Sherwin-Williams Company,
- Axalta Coating Systems,
- BASF SE,
- Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd.,
- and Kansai Paint Co., Ltd,
- among others.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1301
Powder Coatings Market segmentation by Types:
- Electrostatic Spray Coating
- Fluidized Bed Coating
- Electrostatic Fluidized Bed Process
- Flame Spraying
Powder Coatings Market segmentation by Application:
- Consumer goods
- General industries
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/powder-coatings-market
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- The global Powder Coatings market study offers an in-depth analysis of the constantly changing market aspects such as market trends, production and consumption ratios, and revenue growth rates.
- The report offers a seven-year assessment of the global Powder Coatings market, highlighting the key market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities.
- It throws light on the major product and application segments of the market.
- It offers a comprehensive regional analysis of the global Powder Coatings market.
- The report’s competitive section includes the business profiles of the leading industry manufacturers and stakeholders.
- It therefore helps readers make informed business decisions through its valuable market insights and in-depth analysis of the key segments.
We are a boutique market intelligence and strategic consulting firm dedicated to make an meaningful impact on businesses across the globe. Our stellar estimation and forecasting models have earned recognition across majority of the business forum across the globe. Our services are arrayed over diverse sectors and industries looking to expand in alternative regions and products.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read More Related Reports: