The Simes House officially opened his doors, Saturday. Visitors had a chance to see the restored home which features apartments, offices and meeting spaces.
Visitors head towards the Simes House before the dedication.
This light fixture is only temporary. It is one of two on the first floor that will be replaced by chandeliers made in 1863.
The kitchen in one of the two apartments on the third floor. The one-bedroom apartments are designated as affordable.
One of the second floor offices.
Wesley William Parker cuts the ribbon to officially open the SImes House.
There was still some cleanup to do before the doors opened.
The main staircase greets people as they enter.
One of the first floor meeting rooms.
Community Preservation Committee Chairman Bill Keohan shares some thoughts before the ribbon is cut. Building Committee Chairman Dave Peck, and Selectmen Shelagh Joyce and Ken Tavares listen. Former Selectman Jeff Metcalfe does his part by holding the ribbon.