Data Bridge Market Research has recently added a research report titled Parkinson’s Disease market which provides a detailed picture of different industry facts of the Parkinson’s Disease market. This professional and broad market report underlines the primary and secondary drivers, market share, possible sales volume, leading segments and geographical analysis. Global Parkinson’s Disease market research report lends a hand for intelligent decision making and better manages marketing of goods and services which leads to growth in the business. Parkinson’s Disease market report also contains all the major topics of the market research analysis that includes market definition, market segmentation, competitive analysis, major developments in the market, and excellent research methodology. Besides, businesses can utilize the information included in the market report to decide on their production and marketing strategies. It also provides a SWOT study to determine the companies’ pushing and restraining forces. This report is designed to include both qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry in each region and country participating in the study. Key players in the market, major collaborations, merger and acquisitions along with trending innovation and business policies are also evaluated in this market during the forecast period 2027.
Global parkinson’s disease market is rising gradually to an estimated value of USD 9.7 Billion by 2026 registering a healthy CAGR of 12.2% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Get Free Sample PDF Copy (Including FULL TOC, Graphs and Tables) of this report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-parkinsons-disease-market
Top Companies in the Global Parkinson’s Disease Market:
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Imugene Limited
- Drug-induced parkinsonism
- Vascular parkinsonism
- Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NSA)
- Corticobasal degeneration (CBD)
- Progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP)
- Multiple system atrophy (MSA)
- Idiopathic Parkinson’s
By Mechanism of Cation type
- Dopamine agonists
- Monoamine oxidase B (MAO-B) inhibitors
- Catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitors
- Adenosine A2 receptor antagonist
By Drug Type
- Carbidopa and levodopa
- Rivastigmine tartrate
- Apomorphine hydrochloride
TO UNDERSTAND HOW COVID-19 IMPACT IS COVERED IN THIS REPORT, GET FREE COVID-19 SAMPLE @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/covid-19-impact/global-parkinsons-disease-market
Parkinson’s Disease Market report provides depth analysis of the market impact and new opportunities created by the COVID19/CORONA Virus pandemic. Report covers Parkinson’s Disease Market report is helpful for strategists, marketers and senior management, And Key Players in Parkinson’s Disease Industry. The COVID-19 pandemic has emerged as a humanitarian as well as economic crisis, creating strain on the society and affecting millions of people and businesses. Over 4 million people affected globally, with 300 thousand losing their lives due to SARS-CoV-2.
Parkinson’s disease is chronic and progressive neurodegenerative disorders that affects dopamine producing neurons in central nervous system. Parkinson’s disease tends to develops in brain over many years. The patient with Parkinson’s disease experience tremor, slow movement, rigid muscle, impaired posture and balance, loss of automatic movements, slurry speech and others.
According to the Clinical Practice Research Data link summary report 2018, it is identified that there were 145,519 prevalence cases of patient with age 20 and above with Parkinson’s disease in UK seen in the year 2018. The estimation incidence cases were 18,461 in patient aged above 45 or over. This significant rise in patient number acts as a driver for the growth of Parkinson’s disease Market.
- Increase in prevalence rate of parkinson’s disease worldwide
- Exposure to certain toxin or change in environment may increase the parkinson’s disease
- The launch of new products and research collaboration are the prime strategies to reinforce the market position
- Growing in aging population as it affect most commonly in geriatric population
- Increase in the rate of R&D initiatives is driving parkinson’s disease drug therapeutics market
- High cost involved in the treatment
- Patent expiry from many companies and introduction of generic drugs is expected to restrain the growth if the market
- Lack of awareness among the patient and physician about parkinson’s disease treatment
Strategic Points Covered in Table of Content of Global Parkinson’s Disease Market:
1: Market Overview
2: Manufacturers Profiles
3: Global Parkinson’s Disease Sales, Overall Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer
4: Global Parkinson’s Disease Market Analysis by Various Regions
5: North America Parkinson’s Disease by Countries
6: Europe Parkinson’s Disease by Countries
7: Asia-Pacific Parkinson’s Disease by Countries
8: South America Parkinson’s Disease by Countries
9: Middle East and Africa’s Parkinson’s Disease by Countries
10: Global Parkinson’s Disease Market Segment by Types
11: Global Parkinson’s Disease Market Segment by Applications
12: Market Forecast
13: Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers
14: Research Findings and Conclusion
Complete Report is Available (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Graphs, and Chart) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-parkinsons-disease-market
Competitive Landscape and Parkinson’s Disease Market Share Analysis
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global parkinson’s disease market are, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Acorda Therapeutics, Inc, Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC , Imugene Limited, Immutep, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc, Vertical Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Novartis AG, Eli Lilly and Company, AbbVie Inc and few among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2018, Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc received FDA approval for Osmolex ER (amantadine hydrochloride) which is an extended release tablet indicated for the treatment of parkinson’s disease and drug-induced extrapyramidal reactions in adult patients
- In August 2017, Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. received FDA approval Gocovri (amantadine) extended release tablet for the treatment of dyskinesia in patients with parkinson’s disease receiving levodopa-based therapy, with or without concomitant dopaminergic medications
Any query? Enquire Here For Discount Or Report Customization: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-parkinsons-disease-market
Parkinson’s Disease Market Size Segmentation by Region & Countries (Customizable):
- North America (Canada, United States & Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, the United Kingdom, Benelux, France, Russia & Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, South Korea, China, India & Southeast Asia)
- South America (Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria & South Africa)
Some Key Questions answered in this Report are:
- What is the market scope in the global Competitive landscape?
- What are the threats that the clients need to tackle to grow in the Parkinson’s Disease Market?
- What is the market share by revenue, sales, size in particular geographical regions?
- Which significant industry names in the market are dominating?
- What segment of the market has most growths, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures?
- What are several strategic business methodologies and helps to make informed business decisions?
- What is systematic data review and meta-analysis of the market based on global manufacturers and regions?
- How to classify hidden opportunities of the market with a worldwide rising CAGR forecast till 2027?
- What are the key problems, product developments, and solutions to influence the progress threat?
Finally, Parkinson’s Disease Market report is the believable source for gaining the Market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item market’s continuous developments, capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and import/export and so on. This report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation. Thus, the business report is a great solution for businesses if they want to stay ahead of the competition in today’s rapidly moving business environment.
About Data Bridge Market Research Private Ltd:
Data Bridge Market Research Pvt Ltd is a multinational management consulting firm with offices in India and Canada. As an innovative and neoteric market analysis and advisory company with unmatched durability level and advanced approaches. We are committed to uncover the best consumer prospects and to foster useful knowledge for your company to succeed in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research is a result of sheer wisdom and practice that was conceived and built-in Pune in the year 2015. The company came into existence from the healthcare department with far fewer employees intending to cover the whole market while providing the best class analysis. Later, the company widened its departments, as well as expands their reach by opening a new office in Gurugram location in the year 2018, where a team of highly qualified personnel joins hands for the growth of the company. “Even in the tough times of COVID-19 where the Virus slowed down everything around the world, the dedicated Team of Data Bridge Market Research worked round the clock to provide quality and support to our client base, which also tells about the excellence in our sleeve.”
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475