The research and analysis conducted in North America Automated Guided Vehicle Market Report helps clients to predict investment in an emerging market, expansion of market share or success of a new product with the help of global market research analysis. This report has been designed in such a way that it provides very evident understanding of the business environment and North America Automated Guided Vehicle industry. Nevertheless, this global market research report unravels many business problems very quickly and easily. Due to high demand and the value of market research for the success of different sectors, North America Automated Guided Vehicle Market report is provided that covers many work areas.
The automated guided vehicle market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 10.9% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 1,358.98 million by 2028. Increasing adoption of automation in different industries is aiding growth of this market.
Automated guided vehicles also known as autonomous guided vehicles or self-guided vehicles are driverless vehicles that are used for handling materials or as load carriers in warehouse, manufacturing facility or distribution centre. Automated guided vehicles are used for various applications such as transportation of raw material or finished goods, for work in process, or lifting and handling of products.
Download Sample Copy of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=north-america-automated-guided-vehicles-market
Growing need for automation in various industries and manufacturing facilities is the driving factor for the growth of the automated guided vehicle market. The usage of the automated guided vehicle in industries and manufacturing plants reduces human efforts and increase the safety of the workers. The period to reach to return on investment (ROI) is quite long and therefore automated guided vehicle (AGV) is not suitable for short term period. Moreover, the high maintenance and initial investment acts as major restraint for the automated guided vehicle market.
The companies are providing their automated guided vehicle (AGV) systems to several manufacturers to provide automation to their facilities and lead to more connected technologies. The overall increase in adoption of industry 4.0 will create new opportunity for the growth of the automated guided vehicle market. The automated guided vehicle are continuously used during the whole process of manufacturing for various processes such as material handling, pallet lifting and transportation, however, limited energy density and lifespan of batteries can limit the working of these automated vehicles acting as major challenge for the growth of the automated guided vehicle market.
This automated guided vehicle market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the automated guided vehicle market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Automated Guided Vehicle Market Scope and Market Size
The automated guided vehicle market is segmented on the basis of type, navigation technology, battery type, application and industry. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the automated guided vehicle market is segmented into tow vehicles, unit load carriers, forklift trucks, pallet trucks, assembly line vehicle and others. In 2021, tow vehicles segment is dominated and forklift trucks segment is expected to grow at higher rate as forklift trucks generates larger revenue for the market.
- On the basis of navigation technology, the automated guided vehicle market is segmented into magnetic guidance, laser guidance, vision guidance, optical tape guidance, inductive guidance and others. In 2021, magnetic guidance segment holds the largest market share in navigation technology segment as it provides cost effective solution.
- On the basis of battery type, the automated guided vehicle market is segmented into lead, lithium ion, nickel based and others. In 2021, lead segment account for the highest market share in battery type segment as these are most used product.
- On the basis of application, the automated guided vehicle market is segmented into work in process, handling raw materials, pallet handling, final product handling, container handling, roll handling, trailor loading and others. In 2021, work in process segment is dominating segment in application due to the growing requirement for continuous movement of goods during the manufacturing process in each industry.
- On the basis of industry, the automated guided vehicle market is segmented into manufacturing, logistics, retail, food & beverages, healthcare, paper & printing, tobacco, chemical and others. In 2021, manufacturing segment dominates the industry segment owing to major companies in the region which have large manufacturing plants and assembly.
Automated Guided Vehicle Market Country Level Analysis
Automated guided vehicle market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, navigation technology, battery type, application and industry as referenced above.
The countries covered in automated guided vehicle market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico.
The U.S. dominates the automated guided vehicle market as it is the largest manufacturer and service providers of the automated guided vehicle and heavy research and development investments are taking place in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Automated Guided Vehicle
The automated guided vehicle market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in automated guided vehicle and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the automated guided vehicle market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Automated Guided Vehicle Market Share Analysis
The automated guided vehicle market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to automated guided vehicle market.
New Business Strategies, Challenges & Policies are mentioned in Table of Content, Request FREE TOC at @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=north-america-automated-guided-vehicles-market
The major players covered in the report are Toyota Industries Corporation, Dematic, DF Automation, Daifuku, KUKA AG, Konecranes, System Logistics, JBT Corporation, SSI Schafer AG, EK Automation Gmbh, and Scott among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of automated guided vehicle market.
- In April 2019, Daifuku Co., Ltd. completed the acquisition of Vega Conveyors & Automation Private Limited (“Vega”), an Indian-based company engaged in manufacturing and sales of material handling equipment. The increasing demand for automation market in India has prompted Daifuku Co., Ltd. to open a manufacturing facility in India.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for automated guided vehicle through expanded range of size.
Key players in the market, major collaborations, merger and acquisitions along with trending innovation and business policies are reviewed in the all inclusive North America Automated Guided Vehicle report. This report aims to examine the market with respect to general market conditions, market improvement, market scenarios, development, cost and profit of the specified market regions, position and comparative pricing between major players. It is a professional and a detailed report focusing on primary and secondary drivers, market share, market size, sales volume, leading segments and geographical analysis. Global North America Automated Guided Vehicle market report contains comprehensive and thorough insights which are based on business intelligence.
Major Highlights of North America Automated Guided Vehicle market in Covid-19 pandemic covered in report:
The report provides impact of COVID-19 on North America Automated Guided Vehicle market along with its impact on overall industry and economy of world. Further, it adds changes in consumer buying behavior as it impacts majorly on market growth and sales. Distributors and traders on marketing strategy analysis focusing on region wise needs in covid-19 pandemic is also added in the North America Automated Guided Vehicle market report. The last segment of COVID-19 impact chapter include recovery and major changes opted by major players involved in North America Automated Guided Vehicle market.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and policy aspects
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value USD Million and volume Units Million data for each segment and sub-segment
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
Table of Content:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: INTRODUCTION
PART 05: MARKET LANDSCAPE
PART 06: MARKET SIZING
PART 07: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
PART 10: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 11: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
PART 12: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
PART 13: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 14: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
PART 15: MARKET TRENDS
PART 16: COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
PART 17: COMPANY PROFILES
PART 18: APPENDIX
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=north-america-automated-guided-vehicles-market
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475