Data Bridge Market Research has recently added a research report titled Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market which provides a detailed picture of different industry facts of the Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market. This professional and broad market report underlines the primary and secondary drivers, market share, possible sales volume, leading segments and geographical analysis. Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market research report lends a hand for intelligent decision making and better manages marketing of goods and services which leads to growth in the business. Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market report also contains all the major topics of the market research analysis that includes market definition, market segmentation, competitive analysis, major developments in the market, and excellent research methodology. Besides, businesses can utilize the information included in the market report to decide on their production and marketing strategies. It also provides a SWOT study to determine the companies’ pushing and restraining forces. This report is designed to include both qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry in each region and country participating in the study. Key players in the market, major collaborations, merger and acquisitions along with trending innovation and business policies are also evaluated in this market during the forecast period 2027.
Global next generation sequencing (NGS) market is registering a healthy CAGR of 19.60% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the continuous advancement in NGS technology and upsurge in applications of NGS.
Download Free Exclusive Sample (350 Pages PDF) Report: To Know the Impact of COVID-19 on this Industry @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market&AS
The major players of the Vertical Lifts market are:
- Illumina, Inc
- Eurofins Scientific
- PerkinElmer Inc
- Macrogen Inc
- DNA Link, Inc
- Genotypic Technology Pvt Ltd
- WuXi AppTec
- Takara Bio Inc
- SciGenom Labs Pvt. Ltd
- Theragen Etex Co., Ltd
- LGC Biosearch Technologies
Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Segmentation:
- Sequencing By Synthesis
- Ion Semiconductor Sequencing
- Single-Molecule Real-Time Sequencing
- Nanopore Sequencing
- Other Sequencing Technologies
By End User
- Academic Institutes & Research Centers
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Other End Users
The research study Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market regarding size, growth, opportunities and competitive analysis has been prepared with the help of primary research, secondary research and panel review. The secondary research includes: industry publications, industry reports, trade magazines, and other publications from government and trade associations, among others. Further, the analysis done through various news articles and press releases published on reliable news journals required for every market enthusiast, policymaker, investor, and market player. The Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market is also aids in developing counter approaches for major challenges faced by the industry. A reliable report is structured with the vigilant efforts of innovative, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and experienced team of analysts, researchers, industry experts, and forecasters.
NGS means next-generation sequencing; it is also known as massively parallel sequencing technology. NGS allows researchers to research on various applications including speed, scalability, and ultra-high throughput and also study biological systems at a next level. NGS allows researchers to rapidly sequence whole genomes.
- Continuous technological advancement in NGS platform is driving the market growth
- Reducing price of NGS installation is another factor helping in market growth
- Proper reimbursement and improving regulatory scenario are flourishing the market growth
- Upsurge in applications of next generation sequencing drives the growth of the market
- Less number of skilled personnel hinders the market growth
- Rising concern about standardization of NGS based diagnostics hampers the market growth
- Legal and ethical restrictions will act as market restraints
Table of Content
Customization can be available on Request:
Chapter 1: Introduction and Scope
Chapter 2: Key Company Profiles
Chapter 3: Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Explanations, Share and Forecast across type, application and geography
Chapter 4: Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Industry Consumption by Regions
Chapter 5: Market Explanation of Asia Pacific region
Chapter 6: Market Explanations of Europe region
Chapter 7: Market Explanation of Asia Pacific region
Chapter 8: Market Explanations of North America region
Chapter 9: Market Explanations of Middle East and Africa region
Chapter 10: Key Important features of the market
Chapter 11: Key trends of the market and the market Opportunities
Chapter 12: Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
Chapter 13: Research Findings and Conclusion
To receive extensive list of important regions, ask for TOC here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market&AS
Competitive Landscape and Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Share Analysis
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global next generation sequencing (NGS) market are Illumina, Inc., BGI, Eurofins Scientific, PerkinElmer Inc., Macrogen Inc., DNA Link, Inc., Genotypic Technology Pvt Ltd, WuXi AppTec, GENEWIZ, Takara Bio Inc., SciGenom Labs Pvt. Ltd, Theragen Etex Co., Ltd., LGC Biosearch Technologies, Oxford Gene Technology, Sysmex Inostics, Zymo Research, Source BioScience, Novogene Corporation, among others.
Why to purchase this report
- Report provides the information about overall sales and revenue during the historic and forecasted period of 2021 to 2028.
- The report consists of several strategic business methodologies and helps to make informed business decisions.
- Tracks the growths, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Report offers the detailed information about drivers, restraints and future scope, current trends, and various opportunities of market.
- The report offers a five-year strategic prediction for the Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market, divided by key product type, end-use sector, and region and country across the globe.
- The report compromises past, present, and future Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market size for the value and volume.
- The insights in the report are easy to understand and include a graphical representation of the numbers in the form of histograms, bar graphs, pie charts, etc.
- This research report support to make wide business decisions by having complete insights of market.
- Components such as market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market are elaborated in detail.
- It also presents a complete assessment of the anticipated behaviour about the future market and continuously transforming Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market scenario.
- Making an informed business decision is a tricky job; this report gives several strategic business methodologies to support you in making those decisions.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Biodesix, Inc. and Thermo Fisher Scientific have entered into an agreement to provide next-generation sequencing assay for blood-based companion diagnostic solutions in cancer. It is yet to be approved by Food and Drug Administration of the U.S. This agreement will help cancer patient by focusing on NGS-based solution.
- In June 2019, Agendia declared the open access study validating use of MammaPrint and BluePrint molecular diagnostics using next-generation sequencing technology for targeted RNA. This will help to understand the complexities of early stage breast cancer and treatment strategies.
Any query? Enquire Here For Discount (COVID-19 Impact Analysis Updated Sample): https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market&AS
Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Country Level Analysis
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Turkey etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia and Vietnam)
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt and GCC Countries)
About Data Bridge Market Research Private Ltd:
Data Bridge Market Research Pvt Ltd is a multinational management consulting firm with offices in India and Canada. As an innovative and neoteric market analysis and advisory company with unmatched durability level and advanced approaches. We are committed to uncover the best consumer prospects and to foster useful knowledge for your company to succeed in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research is a result of sheer wisdom and practice that was conceived and built-in Pune in the year 2015. The company came into existence from the healthcare department with far fewer employees intending to cover the whole market while providing the best class analysis. Later, the company widened its departments, as well as expands their reach by opening a new office in Gurugram location in the year 2018, where a team of highly qualified personnel joins hands for the growth of the company. “Even in the tough times of COVID-19 where the Virus slowed down everything around the world, the dedicated Team of Data Bridge Market Research worked round the clock to provide quality and support to our client base, which also tells about the excellence in our sleeve.”
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475