A new market study is released on Middle East and Africa Road Safety Market 2021 with data Tables for historical and forecast years represented with Chats & Graphs with easy to understand detailed analysis. The report also sheds light on present scenario and upcoming trends and developments that are contributing in the growth of the market. In addition, key market boomers and opportunities driving the market growth are provided that estimates for Global Middle East and Africa Road Safety Market till 2027. The authors of the Middle East and Africa Road Safety Market report have piled up a detailed study on crucial market dynamics, including growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
Middle East and Africa Road Safety Market report carries out research and analysis of the market for a particular product/service which includes the investigation into customer inclinations. It performs the study of various customer capabilities such as investment attributes and buying potential. This market report involves feedback from the target audience to understand their characteristics, expectations, and requirements. The report provides new and exciting strategies for upcoming products by determining the category and features of products that the target audiences will readily accept. The global Middle East and Africa Road Safety market research report collects data about the target market such as pricing trends, customer requirements, competitor analysis, and other such details.
Download Sample Copy of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=middle-east-and-africa-road-safety-market&Somesh
The road safety market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 9.3% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 919.74 million by 2028. Increasing growth in government initiatives to increase road safety is boosting the growth of the market.
The region is highly developing region and more advanced technologies are being adopted for the stringent traffic regulations in the region. Moreover, the region has also witnessed high number of road accidents that has increased the demand for more efficient road safety infrastructure thus augmenting the growth of the market.
Road safety involves taking several steps for reducing the risk of road traffic injuries and death. The road safety measures are not only taken for car occupants but are also taken for cyclists, pedestrians and motorcyclists. The increase in the number of road accidents especially in the regions that lack road safety infrastructure has created a high need for road safety solutions to prevent these accidents.
Surging number of road accidents led to the rise of more usage of road safety solution which in result drives the growth of road safety market. Technical complications associated with road safety technologies hinder the overall growth of road safety market. Surging growth in connected vehicles integrated with intelligent transportation systems (ITS) is acting as major window of opportunity for the road safety market. High risk of cyber-attacks and personal information thefts is acting as a major challenge for the growth of road safety market
This road safety market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the road safety market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa Road Safety Market Scope and Segmentation:
The road safety market is segmented into three notable segments which are based on the component, technology and road type. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of component, the road safety market has been segmented into solutions and services. In 2021, solutions segment dominates the overall market due to the rise in the demand of enforcement solution in the developing countries.
- On the basis of technology, the road safety market has been segmented into surveillance, sensors-based devices, radar and analytics. In 2021, surveillance segment augments the market with the largest market share as this is considered to be the primary and convenient solution for the road safety by monitoring the activities or gathering data regarding speed issues, mishaps and accidents with the utilization of surveillance cameras.
- On the basis of road type, the road safety market has been segmented into cities, Highways, rural roads and others. In 2021, cities segment holds the largest market share due to the maximum utilization of the road safety solution to avoid traffic congestion and other mishaps.
Middle East and Africa Road Safety Market Country Level Analysis
- North America (United States, Canada & Mexico)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Southeast Asian Countries & Australia etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands & Belgium etc.)
- Central & South America (Brazil, Argentina, LATAM etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Israel & South Africa etc.)
New Business Strategies, Challenges & Policies are mentioned in Table of Content, Request TOC at @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=middle-east-and-africa-road-safety-market&Somesh
Leading Key Players Operating in the Middle East and Africa Road Safety Market Includes:
The major players covered in Middle East and Africa road safety market report are JENOPTIK AG, Sensys Gatso Group AB, Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Redflex Holdings, FLIR Systems, Inc., Cubic Corporation, VITRONIC Dr.-Ing. Stein Bildverarbeitungssysteme GmbH, Truvelo Ltd, Motorola Solutions, Inc., Siemens, Dahua Technology Co., Ltd among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In February 2021, FLIR Systems, Inc. announced the launch of Quasar security cameras as the highest quality video surveillance system. The new product is made available in 5MP HD or 4K Ultra-HD resolutions coupled with variety of lens options for extended range performance. The new product strengthened the product portfolio of the company.
- In May 2020, Motorola Solutions, Inc. announced the launch of WatchGuard V300 continuous-operation Body-Worn Camera. The device is equipped with 128 GB of memory and swappable battery packs that helps in remaining operational beyond a 12-hour shift. The product is launched as a support to COVID-19 response and helped in increasing the sales of the company.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for Road Safety through expanded range of size.
What Are The Key Findings of the Report?
- Historical and current year revenue of related Middle East and Africa Road Safety Market players analyzed at regional level.
- One by one company profile of prominent stakeholders.
- Analysis of the Market size on the basis of product type and end use type.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of the buyers and the suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global Middle East and Africa Road Safety Market industry.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- Questions answered in the Middle East and Africa Road Safety Market research report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market size?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the Middle East and Africa Road Safety Market industry?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Table of Content:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: INTRODUCTION
PART 05: MARKET LANDSCAPE
PART 06: MARKET SIZING
PART 07: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
PART 10: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 11: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
PART 12: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
PART 13: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 14: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
PART 15: MARKET TRENDS
PART 16: COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
PART 17: COMPANY PROFILES
PART 18: APPENDIX
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=middle-east-and-africa-road-safety-market&Somesh
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475