A new business intelligence report released by MarketInsightsReports with the title “Laser-based Gas Analyzers Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” is covering the micro-level of study by manufacturers and key business segments.
The report contains in-depth information on all the major aspects of the global Laser-based Gas Analyzers market. This report contains key information such as facts and figures, market research, market analysis, SWOT Analysis, risk analysis, competitive landscape, regional analysis and growth estimates. The report also contains qualitative and quantitative research which gives you a detailed overview of the global Laser-based Gas Analyzers market. This latest market research report contains an extensive analysis of micro and macroeconomic indicators affecting the development of the global market in the forecast period. The data which has been looked upon is done considering both, the existing top players and the upcoming competitors.
The laser-based gas analyzers market is expected to register a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period (2021 – 2026).
Covid-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis:
The global Laser-based Gas Analyzers market report also includes the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic. Moreover, it offers an exhaustive analysis of aspects that will encounter the development of the market pre & post Covid-19 pandemic.
Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report Before Purchase:
Some of the Prominent Players in the Global Laser-based Gas Analyzers Market: ABB Ltd, Opsis AB, Emerson Electric Co., HORIBA Ltd, Servomex Group Limited, KNESTEL Technology & Electronics GmbH, Honeywell International Inc., Yokogawa Electric Corporation, NEO Monitors AS, Endress Hauser AG, Fuji Electric Co. Ltd, Siemens AG, Anton Paar GmbH, AMETEK Land Instruments International, Bruker Corporation, Kaiser Optical Systems Inc.
Industry News and Updates:
– March 2019 – Emerson released Rosemount CT4400 Continuous Gas Analyzer, which is a purpose-built quantum cascade laser (QCL) and tunable diode laser (TDL) analyzer, designed to help plants report emissions accurately in environmental monitoring applications, measuring standard components, such as nitric oxide (NO), nitrogen dioxide (NO2), sulfur dioxide (SO2), carbon monoxide (CO), carbon dioxide (CO2), and oxygen (O2).
– March 2019 – ABB’s IoT solution turned a drone into a gas detection sensor. ABBs analyzer uses patented cavity-enhanced absorption spectroscopy to detect methane with a sensitivity more than 1,000 times higher than conventional leak detection tools.
– January 2019 – Yokogawa Electric Corporation launched its TDLS8100 probe type tunable diode laser spectrometer as part of its OpreXTM Analyzer family. The TDLS8100 is targeted at applications in the oil, petrochemical, power, iron and steel, and other industries that require the ability to directly measure oxygen or carbon monoxide gas concentration at high speeds.
Key Market Trends
Oil Companies are Looking for Real-time Monitoring Systems to Curb Methane Leaks
– In recent years, oil rigs in the United States failed to curb the methane leakage from their oil rigs. Methane is considered to be more severe in causing global warming. The US government, under Obama, introduced stricter regulation in 2015 to curb methane emissions. In 2018, these regulations were later relaxed by the Trump administration, as the companies were unable to meet the requirements due to outdated nfrastructure.
– The industry is struggling to find a breakthrough to curb methane emissions, and it is looking for more innovative ways to find an economical solution.
– The companies are shelling out millions of dollars in legal fines due to methane emissions and are continually looking for alternatives. The laser-based gas analyzers are likely to be at the center of the new systems that are being developed, as they offered real-time data and are robust.
The report offers an in-depth assessment of the growth and other aspects of the Laser-based Gas Analyzers market in important countries (regions), including:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
GET 30% discount For Early Buyers:
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
-Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product & service launches in the Laser-based Gas Analyzers market
-Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets – the report analyses the Laser-based Gas Analyzers market across varied regions
-Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products & services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Laser-based Gas Analyzers market
-Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies and service offerings of leading players in the Laser-based Gas Analyzers market
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Buy Full Report:
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
-Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
-Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
-Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Please contact our sales professional (email@example.com), we will ensure you obtain the report which works for your needs.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687