Laminated packaging films are used to wrap or protect a product or container from environmental damages. The laminated packaging films can be made of plastic, paper, metal or other materials, in which plastic is the mostly used material. The food & beverages industry is the major consumer of laminated packaging films. To give an aesthetical view to the packaged product, most of the end-use industries apply laminated packaging films. The laminated packaging films help to extend the shelf life of the products by avoiding the influence of external elements to the products. Laminated packaging films act as a barrier from oxygen, water, and odour. The growth of the pharmaceutical and personal care & cosmetics industries is expected to boost the growth of the global laminated packaging films market.
Request a Brochure containing crucial Graphs and Figures – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=2724
Global Laminated Packaging Films Market: Segmentation
The global laminated packaging films market is segmented on the basis of thickness, material type, application, and end-use industry.
On the basis of thickness, the global laminated packaging films market is segmented as:
- Up to 15 micron
- 15 to 30 micron
- 30 to 100 micron
- Above 100 micron
On the basis of material type, the global laminated packaging films market is segmented as:
- Biaxial – oriented polyethylene terephthalate (BOPET)
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Cast polypropylene (CPP)
- Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Biaxial – Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP)
- Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC)
On the basis of application, the global laminated packaging films market is segmented as:
- Bags & Pouches
On the basis of end-use industry, the global laminated packaging films market is segmented as:
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care & Home Care
- Health Care
- Chemical & fertilizers
- Building & Construction
- Transportation & Logistics
Global Laminated Packaging Films Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the key players operating in the global laminated packaging films market are:
- Sealed Air Corporation,
- Amcor Limited
- Jindal Poly Films
- Bemis Company
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=2724
- DuPont Teijin Films
- Berry Plastics
- Britton Group
- Charter Nex Films
- S. Smith
- Reynolds Group
- Wipak Limited
- Uflex Limited
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market, and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, thickness, material type, application type, and end-user industry.
The research attempts to answer many queries such as:
- What aspects do the customers look for while purchasing Laminated Packaging Films?
- Who is buying your product or service globally at present?
- Who are your critical competitors?
- How will the competitive scenario look like between the forecast period 2018 to 2026?
- What will be the cost of the products and facilities across different regions?
- What are the trends impacting the performance of the Laminated Packaging Films market?
- What issues will vendors running the Laminated Packaging Films market confront?
- What needs are the leading manufacturers trying to meet by the forecast period 2026?
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- 24/7 Service Offering
- Digital Business Strategy Solutions
- Precise Supply Chain Augmentation Analysis
- Syndicated and Customized Reports for Clients
- Up-To-Date Insights on Industry Trends
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583