Industrial X-ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software market is inclusive of an in-depth evaluation of this industry, and a commendable brief of its segmentation. The report, in a nutshell, incorporates a basic overview of the market with respect to its current status and the market size, with regards to its volume and revenue. Also, the study is inclusive of a summary of important data considering the regional scope of the industry as well as the firms that seem to have strongly established their position across the Industrial X-ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software market.
The Industrial X-ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software market was valued at USD 604.3 million in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 1032.14 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.7%, during the period of 2021 – 2026.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 25% discount on this report)
Get a Free sample copy of the Industrial X-ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software market report
Top Companies in the Industrial X-ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software Market- YXLONInternational, GeneralElectricCompany, NikonCorporation, NorthStarImagingInc, CarestreamHealthInc, DürrNDTGmbh&CoKG, OlympusCorporation, TeledyneDalsaInc, RigakuCorporation, HamamatsuPhotonicsKK, LHarrisSecurity&DetectionSystems, VidiscoLtd, BoselloHighTechnologySRL, CanonInc, HitachiLtd and other.
- Business Segments Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- SWOT analysis & Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Possible Impact of COVID- 19 on Latest Market Conditions (Drivers, Restraints, Trends and Opportunities)
Industry News and Updates:
October 2019 – ULC partnered with Nikon to launch a EUR 4.8 million prosperity partnership, which aims to combine new techniques to gain more information from X-rays, improving disease detection and industrial testing. The five-year initiative is funded by the Engineering and Physical Science Research Council (EPSRC), and is anticipated to put the UK at the forefront of X-ray imaging (XRI), which plays an important role in a range of sectors and industries, from medicine to security, manufacturing, aerospace, and cultural heritage.
– June 2019 – Baker Hughes, a GE company, planned to open a new Customer Solutions Center (CSC) in Silicon Valley for its Inspection Technologies (IT) business. The BHGE Silicon Valley CSC, located in San Jose, Calif., may bring BHGEs most advanced non-destructive testing technologies under one roof. The BHGE Silicon Valley CSC is likely to provide customers for X-ray and computed tomography (CT) machine demonstrations, application development, industrial inspection services, and training.:
Key Market Trends:
Oil and gas is one of the largest end users of the x-ray inspection equipment and imaging software market. The demand for inspection services from the sector is growing rapidly led by North America.
– For example, in North America, the oil and gas output in both Canada and the United States has grown rapidly in the past few years. In fact, the International Energy Agency predicts that the United State alone is likely to add about 3.7 million barrels of crude oil per day (mb/d) between now and 2023.
– Pipeline construction projects, such as Keystone XL Pipeline by TransCanada, Permian Basin to Cushing Pipeline by Plains All American Pipeline LP, Cactus II Pipeline in Texas, Cimarron Express Pipeline in Oklahoma, EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline in Texas, New Mexico, Gray Oak Pipeline in Texas, Roanoke Expansion Project by Kinder Morgan, and Plantation Pipe Line Co., are some of the projects that are destined to be completed by the first half of 2020. Such projects are expected to create a considerable demand for inspection and imaging systems as a part of safety measures in the United States, over the next few years.:
Read Full Industrial X-ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software Market Report (Description, TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Many More) at:
The report contains detailed country-level analysis, market revenue, market value and forecast analysis of ingestion, revenue and Industrial X-ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software Market share, growth speed, historical and forecast (2015-2026) of these regions are covered:
-North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico)
-Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
-Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
-South America (Brazil, Argentina, etc.)
-Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
The current market situations and prospects of the sector also have been examined. Additionally, prime strategical activities in the market, which include product developments, mergers, and acquisitions, partnerships, etc., are discussed. Company Coverage (Company Profile, Sales Revenue, Price, Gross Margin, Main Products, etc.)
Major Points Covered in Table of Contents:
– Overview of Industrial X-ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software Market
– Global Market Status and Forecast by Regions
– Global Market Status and Forecast by Types
– Global Market Status and Forecast by Downstream Industry
– Market Driving Factor Analysis
– Market Competition Status by Major Manufacturers
– Major Manufacturers Introduction and Market Data
– Upstream and Downstream Market Analysis
– Cost and Gross Margin Analysis
– Marketing Status Analysis
– Market Report Conclusion
– Research Methodology and Reference
To Buy the Full Report, Connect with us at-https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/report/purchase/02082591914?mode=su?ModE=126
Key Questions Answered by Industrial X-ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software Market Report
- What was the Industrial X-ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software Market size in 2019 and 2020; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast (2021-2026).
- What will be the CAGR of Industrial X-ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software Market during the forecast period (2021-2026)?
- Which segments (product type/applications/end-user) were most attractive for investments in 2021? How these segments are expected to grow during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Which manufacturer/vendor/players in the Industrial X-ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software Market was the market leader in 2020?
- Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market. Market will experience a noticeable growth during the forecast period 2021-2026
We additionally offer customization on reports based on customer necessity:
1- Free Country-level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
2- Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
3- Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data points.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687