The global Human Centric Lighting Market is forecasted to be worth USD 7,641.9 Million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The growing smart LED lighting adoption in the retail, commercial, and residential sectors is forecasted to propel the human-centric lighting market during the forecast period.
As per Accenture plc, companies need to move from a product-focused strategy towards a human-centric approach to build smart home solutions; this technique can also be applied for all other industries. Moreover, this approach can connect wirelessly and relay data and information, which can assist with incorporating IoT to minimize traffic congestions, which is anticipated to further augment the market growth during the forecast timeframe.
Get a sample copy of the Global Human Centric Lighting Market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/234
Key Highlights From The Report
- In April 2019, Glamox SA acquired Luxonic Lighting PLC, a UK based lighting company. With the deal, Glamox and Luxonic will enhance their position in UK for the lighting market.
- Over the forecast period, the hardware segment is expected to hold the largest market with a CAGR of 34.4%. Hardware modules, including fixtures & controls, are achieving tremendous growth due to numerous technological advancements and functional benefits.
- The new installation segment is accounted for the largest market in the human-centric lighting market due to the elimination of electrical conduits & renovation expenses; the installation of such solutions in residential and commercial buildings entails low cost compared to retrofit projects.
- Key participants include Osram Licht AG, ES-System SA, Arcluce S.p.A., Koninklijke Philips NV, Fagerhult AB, Zumtobel AG, Glamox AS, Hubbell Inc., The Zumtobel Group, and Legrand SA among others.
Human Centric Lighting Market Segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global Human Centric Lighting Market on the basis of type, installation, end-use, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Installation Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the current growth opportunities for various regions of the Human Centric Lighting market, calculating their revenue share over the forecast timeline. Furthermore, the report analyzes the year-on-year growth rate of these regions over the forecast duration. The leading geographic regions encompassed in the report include:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request a customized copy of the Human Centric Lighting market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/234
Focal Points of the Global Human Centric Lighting Market Report:
- Market Coverage: This section of the report covers significant details on the key manufacturers, vital market segments, product innovation scope, and the forecast years. Additionally, it describes in detail the range of the product and the global Human Centric Lightingmarket segmentation based on product type and application spectrum.
- Executive Summary: In this chapter, the global market growth rate, competitive landscape, drivers and constraints, trends, limitations, and the key market segments have been discussed at length.
- Regional Analysis: The report offers meaningful insights into the import and export trends, production and consumption capacities, estimated revenue share, and key players of each region dominating the market
- Competitive Landscape:The report also discusses the course of development of each market player in this industry vertical during the forecast period. It further details on the firms, industries, organizations, vendors, and local manufacturers engaged in this industry. The leading products and services to gain global and regional market shares form the competitive landscape of the Human Centric Lighting industry.
- Manufacturers’ portfolios: This section includes detailed information regarding the product portfolio of each local and global manufacturer, their strengths and weaknesses, product profiles, production value and capacity, and other vital information.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Human Centric Lighting Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Human Centric Lighting Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. The increasing use of smart LED ligthning system for wireless connectivity
184.108.40.206. Growing adoption of IoT enabled ligting solutions
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. Initial setup cost
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
To read more about this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/human-centric-lighting-market
Thank you for reading our report. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the report or about customization options. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Virtual Diagnostics Market@ https://www.google.ge/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/virtual-diagnostics-market
3D Printing Healthcare Market@ https://www.google.com.gh/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/3d-printing-healthcare-market
Spherical Graphite Market@ https://www.google.com.gi/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/spherical-graphite-market
Digital Biomarkers Market@ https://www.google.gr/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/digital-biomarkers-market
Sodium Dichromate Market@ https://www.google.gl/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/sodium-dichromate-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756