An influential Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) report is very reliable as all the data and the information regarding the industry is collected via genuine sources such as websites, journals, annual reports of the companies, and magazines. The market report defines CAGR value fluctuation during the forecast period of 2021 – 2028 for the market. Besides this, it categorizes the breakdown of global data by manufacturers, region, type and application, and also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, and distributors.
The global point-of-care testing (POCT) market is expected to witness market growth at a rate of 9.25% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 49.77 billion by 2028. Data Bridge Market Research report on point-of-care testing (POCT) market provides analysis and insights regarding the various factors expected to be prevalent throughout the forecast period while providing their impacts on the market’s growth. The rise in the prevalence of infectious diseases is escalating the growth of point-of-care testing (POCT) market.
Get Exclusive Sample Copy Of report Along With Important Graphs @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=point-care-testing-poct-market
The major players covered in the point-of-care testing (POCT) market report are Abbott, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Siemens AG, Beckman Coulter, Inc., BD, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Instrumentation Laboratory, PTS Diagnostics, Abaxis, Medtronic, Accriva Diagnostics, Opti Medical, Sienco, Inc., Alpha Scientific Electronics, AccuBioTech Co., Ltd., ACON Laboratories, Inc., Acrongenomics Inc., bioMérieux SA, Biomerica, Inc., Binx Health, Inc., Alfa Scientific Designs, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Medica Corporation, Nova Biomedical among other domestic and global players. Market share data is available for global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Global Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market Scope and Market Size
The global point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented on the basis of product, technology, prescription, application and end-use. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meagre growth segments in the industries, and provide the users with valuable market overview and market insights to help them in making strategic decisions for identification of core market applications.
- On the basis of product, the point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented into glucose monitoring, cardiometabolic testing, infectious disease testing, coagulation testing, pregnancy and fertility testing, tumor/cancer marker testing, urinalysis testing, cholesterol testing, hematology testing, drugs-of-abuse testing and fecal occult testing. Cardiometabolic testing is further segmented into cardiac markers, blood gas/electrolytes testing kits, hba1c testing kits and lipids testing. Infectious disease testing is further segmented into influenza testing kits, HIV testing kits, hepatitis C testing kits, sexually-transmitted diseases testing kits, tropical diseases testing kits, healthcare-associated infections, respiratory infections testing kits and others. Cholesterol testing is further segmented into prothrombin time testing kits and activated clotting time testing kit.
- On the basis of technology, the point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented into lateral flow assays, dipsticks, microfluidics, molecular diagnostics, immunoassays, agglutination assays, flow-through, solid phase and biosensors.
- On the basis of prescription, the point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented into OTC testing and prescription-based testing.
- On the basis of application, the point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented into cardio metabolic testing, infectious disease testing, nephrology testing, drug-of-abuse (DoA) testing, blood glucose testing, pregnancy testing and cancer biomarker testing.
- On the basis of end-use, the point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic centers, research laboratories and home-care settings. Hospitals are further segmented into emergency department critical-care unit, general ward and others. Clinics are further segmented into physicians clinic and diagnostic clinic.
Buy This Exclusive report At Special Discount @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=point-care-testing-poct-market
North America dominates the point-of-care testing (POCT) market because of the rapidly increasing COVID-19 cases in the U.S. and Canada and rise in the prevalence of infectious diseases.
Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market Development
- In August 2019, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited has launched a new diagnostics manufacturing facility in India. This site is fully equipped with a benchmarked manufacturing facility process. It will help the company in the diversification of its product service and growth in the future.
Key Pointers Covered in the Point-of-Care Testing Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
- Market Size
- Market New Sales Volumes
- Market Replacement Sales Volumes
- Installed Base
- Market By Brands
- Market Procedure Volumes
- Market Product Price Analysis
- Market Healthcare Outcomes
- Market Cost of Care Analysis
- Regulatory Framework and Changes
- Prices and Reimbursement Analysis
- Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Market Upcoming Applications
- Market Innovators Study
Access Complete Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/point-care-testing-poct-market
Key points mentioned
- To analyze the market size of the market and infer the key trends from it.
- Industry Chain Suppliers of Point of Care Testing market with Contact Information
- To inspect the market based on product, market share and size of the product share.
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Point of Care Testing market
- The report offers market share appraisals for regional and global levels
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research