Patient temperature management market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 6.93 billion by 2026 registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing incidences of adoption of the product from home-care solutions coupled with increasing incidences of cancer.
The wide ranging Patient Temperature Management market report is offered to the business that has complete overview of the market, covering various aspects such as product definition, market segmentation based on various parameters, and the customary vendor landscape. This market research report provides a comprehensive study on production capacity, consumption, import and export for all major regions across the world. The Patient Temperature Management report endows with the market insights which help to have a more precise understanding of the market landscape, issues that may impose on the industry in the future, and how to position specific brands in the best way.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report (COVID-19 UPDATED) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-patient-temperature-management-market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global patient temperature management market are 3M, BD, Stryker, Cincinnati Sub Zero, Smiths Medical, Inc., Medtronic, Geratherm Medical AG, Inspiration Healthcare Group plc, The 37Company, ZOLL Medical Corporation, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Ecolab, Atom Medical Corp., Enthermics, Inc., Moeck & Moeck GmbH, Welkins, LLC, Halyard Worldwide, Inc., Augustine Temperature Management, Belmont Instrument, LLC and Delta Surgical, among others.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- In-depth market segmentation
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the product approvals, R&D activities, and product launches in the patient temperature management market
Segmentation: Global Patient Temperature Management Market
(Patient Warming Systems, Patient Cooling Systems),
(General Surgery, Cardiology, Neurology, Pediatrics, Thoracic Surgery, Orthopedics, Others),
(Surgeons & Anesthesiologists, Nursing Staff, Paramedical Staff),
(Perioperative Care, Acute Care, Newborn Care, Military Applications, Physiotherapy, Medical/Surgical Units, Patient Transport, Chemotherapy, Others),
(North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Enquire Here Get customization & check discount for report @: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-patient-temperature-management-market
Key Developments in the Market:
In March 2019, Smiths Medical, Inc. announced the launch of a new patient temperature management product, a new “Level 1 convective warmer”. The product offers highly effective temperature management solutions while the patient is at a different level in a surgical procedure. The patient can undergo silent, straight-forward, secure temperature management with a variety of accessories coupled with the device.
In June 2018, Belmont Instrument, LLC announced that they had acquired “MTRE Advanced Technologies Ltd.”, the temperature management product division of Mennen Medical. This acquisition will result in extension of the product offerings available with Belmont Instrument, LLC as well as result in advancements in innovations of the technology associated with temperature management.
The main factors boosting the market are:
- Growing prevalence of chronic disorders: One of the major factor driving the growth of this market is the increasing incidences of patients suffering from different varieties of chronic disorders. This results in adoption of enhanced quality of healthcare products that can significantly remove the success rate in treatment of these disorders and the products relating to patient temperature management play an integral part in enhancing the success rate in completely eradicating the chronic disease prevalence from the patient’s bodies
- Increasing levels of surgical procedures being conducted worldwide: With the rapid rise in the volume of patients undergoing different kinds of surgical procedures globally, there is a renewed need for management of patient’s bodily functions which can have drastic impacts on the quality of healthcare being given. Management of temperature helps in keeping the surgeons in enhanced control of patients in the operating rooms which can improve the success rate of these procedures
Table Of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope Of The Report
Part 03: Global Patient Temperature Management Market Landscape
Part 04: Global Patient Temperature Management Market Sizing
Part 05: Global Patient Temperature Management Market Segmentation By Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers And Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
- Historical and current market size and projection up to 2027.
- Competitive landscape
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- To get a comprehensive overview of the Patient Temperature Management market.
- Analyze and forecast Patient Temperature Management market on the basis of type, function and application.
- Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis.
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research