Patient Positioning Systems Market report outlines the evolution by type, applications and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market till 2028. Patient Positioning Systems Market reports present the revenue opportunities in the Patient Positioning Systems Market through 2021-2028, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography and End users.
Patient positioning systems include hospitals tables, patient positioners, and support equipment’s that help in proper positioning of patients for general examination and surgery. These equipment’s are also important during post-surgical care and patient mobilization. They are use during diagnostic and surgical procedures as well as in patient monitoring. Key players are now engaged in incorporating advanced technologies in order to provide proper patient positioning equipment.
Get sample report
Technological advancements in patient positioning systems.
Rising number of surgical procedures in hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers
Prevalence of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) and cancer is increasing from last few year
Frequent product recalls
The key players profiled in this study include:
- Smiths Group plc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- General Electric Company
- SunTech Medical, Inc.
- Rudolf Riester GmbH
- Welch Allyn
- Nonin Medical Inc.
- ATC Medical
- Based on the product patient positioning systems market is segmented as table and accessories. Table is further segmented into surgical tables, examination table and radiolucent imaging tables. Accessories is further segmented into body restraints, patient positioners, body supports, and others.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into Therapy, Diagnostics, Patient Monitoring
- Based on the end use the market is segmented as hospitals & clinics, ambulatory surgery centers diagnostic laboratories and others
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the Patient Positioning Systems market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2018 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The Patient Positioning Systems market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting Patient Positioning Systems market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the Patient Positioning Systems market in these regions.
Impact Of Covid-19 On Patient Positioning Systems Market
COVID-19 first began in Wuhan (China) during December 2019 and since then it has spread at a fast pace across the globe. The US, India, Brazil, Russia, France, the UK, Turkey, Italy, and Spain are some of the worst affected countries in terms confirmed cases and reported deaths. The COVID-19 has been affecting economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. The patient positioning systems market registered a growth in COVID-19 pandemic times as more physician worked on monitoring patient health of the virus affected people.
Speaking about this research report in particular, it includes:
- Five Types of Segmentations (by Product Type, Power, Application, Distribution Channel, Region)
- Five Major Regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, South & Central America)
- Market Information For 10 Years (2017 & 2018 – Historic Years, 2019 – Base Year and 2021-2028 Forecast Period)
- Key Industry Dynamics including factors that are Driving the Market, Prevailing Deterrent, Potential Opportunities as Well as Future Trends.
- Ten Company Profiles (these are not just Major Players but a Mix of Leading, Emerging Players, Market Disruptors, etc.)
- Industry Landscape Analysis
- Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on this market at Global and Regional Level.
Directly Purchase a copy of this research study at
The Table of Content for Patient Positioning Systems Market research study includes:
- Key Takeaways
- Research Methodology
- Patient Positioning Systems Market Landscape
- Patient Positioning Systems Market – Key Market Dynamics
- Patient Positioning Systems Market – Global Market Analysis
- Patient Positioning Systems Market – Revenue And Forecasts to 2028 – Type
- Patient Positioning Systems Market – Revenue And Forecasts to 2028 – Type of Product
- Patient Positioning Systems Market – Revenue And Forecasts to 2028 – Service
- Patient Positioning Systems Market Revenue And Forecasts to 2028 – Geographical Analysis
- Impact of Covid-19 Pandemic on Global Patient Positioning Systems Market
- Industry Landscape
- Patient Positioning Systems Market, Key Company Profiles
- List of Tables
- List of Figures
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable solutions. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are specialist in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.
If you have any queries about this report or would like further information, please contact us:
North America: +1 646 491 9876
Asia-Pacific: +91 20 6727 8686