Global Fixed Satellite Services Market Size, Status And Forecast 2021-2026
The fixed satellite services market was valued at USD 22.46 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 27.15 billion by the end of 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.48% during the forecast period (2021 – 2026).
– Fixed satellite services (FSS) use ground equipment at set locations to receive and transmit satellite signals. Fixed satellite services generally have a low power output and larger dish-style antennas are required for reception. Also, the satellites used for fixed service require less power than direct broadcasting satellites (DBS).
(Special Offer: Available Flat 25% Discount for a limited time only):
Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
The research report is a compilation of key data with regards to the competitive landscape of this vertical and the multiple regions where the business has successfully established its position.
The fixed satellite services market is highly competitive and consists of a few major players. In terms of market share, a few of the major players currently dominate the market. These players with high market shares in the market are focusing on expanding their customer base across foreign countries. These companies are constantly seeking strategic collaborative initiatives to increase their market share and increase their profitability. The companies operating in the market are also collaborating/acquiring firms working on fixed satellite services to strengthen their product capabilities. Some of the major firms in the market are Intelsat SA, Eutelsat Communications, Singapore Telecommunications Ltd (Singtel), among others.
– July 2018: Intelsat and Eutelsat announced that they are aligned on a market-based proposal for the future use of the lower C-band spectrum in the United States.
– June 2018: Intelsat announced that the Ministry of Transport and Communications (MOTC) of Myanmar broadened its relationship with Intelsat to accelerate the deployment of the country�s wireless communications infrastructure in Myanmar.
Increasing 5G Penetration to Stimulate the Market Growth
– Increasing 5G penetration is expected to further increase the market growth over the forecast period. This is because with the increased usage of 5G connection among users, the market is likely to grow even bigger as the 5G connection uses the fixed satellites to establish connections.
– Research has been undertaken regarding 28 GHz band sharing between 5G new radio cellular systems and fixed satellite services (FSS).
– This method focuses on modelling a sharing scenario between the uplink of the FSS system and the uplink of the 5G NR enhanced mobile broadband (eMBB) cellular system. It can help in developing an interference from the FSS terminals toward the 5G base station, known as next-generation Node-B.
Asia-Pacific is Expected to be the Fastest Growing Market
– The region is estimated to be the fastest growing market over the forecast period, owing to the booming telecom sector in the region and increasing investment in the satellite services market.
– In December 2018, China launched its first communication satellite to provide space-based internet services worldwide, in an apparent bid to rival other international firms. Moreover, in February 2019, India launched its communication satellite GSAT-31 by a European launch services provider. It is a �high power� communication satellite with Ku-band, and it is going to serve and replace some of the satellites that are going to expire soon.
– The continued efforts by the government of the countries and their efforts are driving the fixed satellites and therefore the related services market in the region.
Avail Discount at:
Influence of the Fixed Satellite Services market report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Fixed Satellite Services market.
-Fixed Satellite Services market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Fixed Satellite Services market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Fixed Satellite Services market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Fixed Satellite Services market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Fixed Satellite Services market.
Browse the report description and TOC: https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/reports/05202905237/fixed-satellite-services-market-growth-trends-covid-19-impact-and-forecasts-2021-2026?mode=54
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluates key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Global Fixed Satellite Services Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc.MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
How we have factored the effect of Covid-19 in our report:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
IrfanTamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687