The Automated Guided Vehicle Market Research Report assist clients in predicting investment in an emerging market, expansion of market share or success of a new product with the help of global market research analysis. This market research report has the consistent knowledge of what the market expects, what is already available, the competitive environment, and what can be done to outshine the competition. While delivering this report, solid commitment to is given to the clients that improve a customer experience. By understanding the importance of sound facts and figures they are accurately inserted in the Automated Guided Vehicle market report.
With in-depth knowledge of market research trends, industry verticals and market research publishers, the Automated Guided Vehicle market research report has been generated. The right market research report is very essential to harness the maximum value of the investment. A highly motivated and enthusiastic youngsters and experienced researchers and analysts work hard to produce this excellent market report. The report provides clients with the comprehensive and detail-oriented information which their business calls for. This reliable market research report supports with the decision-making process. While generating the Automated Guided Vehicle report, DBMR team works with new thinking, new skills, and innovative programs and tools to grow the sales.
The automated guided vehicle market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 11.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 4,746.71 million by 2028. Increasing adoption of automation in different industries is aiding the growth of the automated guided vehicle market.
Download Sample Copy of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-automated-guided-vehicles-market
Automated guided vehicles also known as autonomous guided vehicles or self-guided vehicles are driverless vehicles that are used for handling materials or as load carriers in warehouse, manufacturing facility or distribution centre. Automated guided vehicles are used for various applications such as transportation of raw material or finished goods, for work in process, or lifting and handling of products.
Growing need for automation in various industries and manufacturing facilities is the driving factor for the growth of the automated guided vehicle market. The usage of the automated guided vehicle in industries and manufacturing plants reduces human efforts and increase the safety of the workers. The period to reach to return on investment (ROI) is quite long and therefore automated guided vehicle (AGV) is not suitable for short term period. Moreover, the high maintenance and initial investment acts as major restraint for the automated guided vehicle market.
The companies are providing their automated guided vehicle (AGV) systems to several manufacturers to provide automation to their facilities and lead to more connected technologies. The overall increase in adoption of industry 4.0 will create new opportunity for the growth of the automated guided vehicle market. The automated guided vehicle are continuously used during the whole process of manufacturing for various processes such as material handling, pallet lifting and transportation, however, limited energy density and lifespan of batteries can limit the working of these automated vehicles acting as major challenge for the growth of the automated guided vehicle market.
Automated Guided Vehicle Market Scope and Segmentation:
The automated guided vehicle market is segmented on the basis of type, navigation technology, battery type, application and industry. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the automated guided vehicle market is segmented into tow vehicles, unit load carriers, forklift trucks, pallet trucks, assembly line vehicle and others. In 2021, tow vehicles segment is dominated and forklift trucks segment is expected to grow at higher rate as forklift trucks generates larger revenue for the market.
- On the basis of navigation technology, the automated guided vehicle market is segmented into magnetic guidance, laser guidance, vision guidance, optical tape guidance, inductive guidance and others. In 2021, magnetic guidance segment holds the largest market share in navigation technology segment as it provides cost effective solution.
- On the basis of battery type, the automated guided vehicle market is segmented into lead, lithium ion, nickel based and others. In 2021, lead segment account for the highest market share in battery type segment as these are the most used product.
- On the basis of application, the automated guided vehicle market is segmented into work in process, handling raw materials, pallet handling, final product handling, container handling, roll handling, trailor loading and others. In 2021, work in process segment is dominating segment in application type due to the growing requirement for continuous movement of goods during the manufacturing process in each industry.
- On the basis of industry, the automated guided vehicle market is segmented into manufacturing, logistics, retail, food & beverages, healthcare, paper & printing, tobacco, chemical and others. In 2021, manufacturing segment dominates the industry segment owing to major companies in the region which have large manufacturing plants and assembly.
Automated Guided Vehicle Market Country Level Analysis
- North America (United States, Canada & Mexico)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Southeast Asian Countries & Australia etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands & Belgium etc.)
- Central & South America (Brazil, Argentina, LATAM etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Israel & South Africa etc.)
Leading Key Players Operating in the Automated Guided Vehicle Market Includes:
The major players covered in the global automated guided vehicle market report are System Logistics S.p.A. (a subsidiary of Krones AG), SCAGLIA INDEVA s.p.a., Murata Machinery, Ltd., Konecranes, Guangdong Jaten Robot & Automation Co.,Ltd., Jungheinrich AG, Scott, Oceaneering International, Inc., Dematic (a subsidiary of KION GROUP AG), DF Automation & Robotics Sdn Bhd, E&K Automation GmbH, Daifuku Co., Ltd., JBT, TOYOTA INDUSTRIES CORPORATION, KUKA AG, Seegrid Corporation, Fritz SCHÄFER GmbH & Co KG, Eckhart and Kollmorgen (a subsidiary of Danaher) among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of automated guided vehicle market.
- In April 2019, Daifuku Co., Ltd. has completed the acquisition of Vega Conveyors & Automation Private Limited (“Vega”), an Indian-based company engaged in manufacturing and sales of material handling equipment. The increasing demand for automation market in India has prompted Daifuku Co., Ltd. to open a manufacturing facility in India.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for automated guided vehicle through expanded range of size.
New Business Strategies, Challenges & Policies are mentioned in Table of Content, Request TOC at @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-automated-guided-vehicles-market
The Automated Guided Vehicle Market research covers a comprehensive analysis of the following facts:
- Historical and future projections of the Automated Guided Vehicle Market
- Categorization of the Automated Guided Vehicle Market to highlight the growth opportunities and trends influencing these segments
- Varying consumption pattern of customers in various regions
- Geographic analysis in terms of growth outlook, Automated Guided Vehicle Market share, and major countries
- Product launches, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, and research and development projects of different Automated Guided Vehicle Market players
Table of Content:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: INTRODUCTION
PART 05: MARKET LANDSCAPE
PART 06: MARKET SIZING
PART 07: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
PART 10: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 11: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
PART 12: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
PART 13: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 14: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
PART 15: MARKET TRENDS
PART 16: COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
PART 17: COMPANY PROFILES
PART 18: APPENDIX
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-automated-guided-vehicles-market
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475