Aquafeed Market is valued at USD 105.38 Billion in 2018 and expected to reach USD 181.19 Billion by 2025 with the CAGR of 8.05% over the forecast period.
Aquafeed Market report is segmented on the basis of type, application, end user and regional & country level. Based upon type, the market is classified as extruded feed, pellet feed, powder feed, wet feed and others. Based upon application, global aquafeed market is classified into marine feeding, fresh waters feeding and others. Based upon end-user, aquafeed market is classified into fish, mollusks and crustaceans.
Get Sample Report:@ https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/467
Market Analysis of Aquafeed-
Aquafeed is any feed for aquatic organisms as a part of aquaculture. Aquaculture has grown at an impressive rate over the past decades and offers a wide variety of nutritional, growth-promoting and immune-resistant benefits to the farmed aquatic animals. Increasing growth of aquaculture is one of the major factors driving the market of aquafeed. Aquafeed is produced in two forms which include pressure-pelleted feed and extruded bits. Culture of aquatic animals especially fish culture has undergone a dramatic growth worldwide in the last few years. The aquaculture industry is the fastest growing food production industry in the world and approximately 50% of all fish consumed by humans is from aqua cultural. Like all animals, fish and other forms of marine life require a constant stream of nutritious feed in order to grow into viable livestock products. Nutrition also plays a crucial role in encouraging reproduction. There are many different sizes of aquaculture feed. It’s generally recommended to provide the largest possible feed size that animals will consume. If the feed pellets are too small, the fish will waste energy trying to find the food, whereas pellets that are too large pose a choking hazard to the animals.
The regions covered in this Global Aquafeed Market report are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. On the basis of country level, market of aquafeed is sub divided into U.S., Mexico, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, China, Japan, India, South East Asia, GCC, Africa, etc.
Global Aquafeed market Report covers prominent players are like Cargill (U.S.), Alltech, Ridley Corporation Ltd., Nutreco N.V. and Avanti Feeds Ltd., Biostadt India Ltd., Nutriad, Aller Aqua A/S, BioMar, BIOMIN Holding GmbH, Norel Animal Nutrition, De Heus Animal Nutrition and others.
Increasing Awareness Regarding the Quality of Seafood Products Among Consumers is the Key Factor Driving the Market Growth.
Animal nutrition focuses on studying the nutritional needs of the animals. Seaweeds contain valuable amino acids and fatty acids, including omega-3 and omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids, marine oils. They also contain minerals, vitamins and anti-oxidants as well as being rich in dietary fiber but low in starchy carbohydrates, thereby providing less glycemic load than ingredients derived from grains. These nutritive needs consist of nutrients, which are the components present in the feed that animals can digest and utilize. Hence, once feeding a diet, it is important to first test its nutrient content. Farming of marine & fresh water fish and crustaceans is getting pace with increased consumption and high nutritional value of the products. With rise in demand of aqua products, commercial aqua feed industry is also surging with a greater pace. Gradual technological innovations in feed formulations have improved the feed conversion efficiency without compromising the nutritional content. Aqua/marine food is additionally one in all the foremost listed commodities worldwide. Development of aquaculture will be needed to meet this increase in demand. The challenge is how to ensure that increases in aquaculture production are sustainable. In addition, rise in the mass production of fish and limited accessibility of marine feed resources are some of the other factors which are supplementing the market growth.
Asia Pacific is Expected to Dominate the Global Aquafeed Market
Geographically, the opportunities available in the global Aqua feed market in the regions of North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa. Globally, the aquafeed market has witnessed an exponential growth owing to the factors such as growing consumption of sea food and growth of aquaculture industry as a whole. USA, China, Brazil and India are the leading aqua feed producers across the world. Asia Pacific is the largest market for aquafeed consumption, contribution over 70% of the overall consumption. Within Asia Pacific, China is one of the leading consumers and producers of the aquafeed. In the United States and worldwide, the development and commercialization of alternative feeds are critical to the expansion of sustainable finfish and shrimp aquaculture production. Europe is projected to be the second largest fastest-growing aquafeed market within the forecast period.
Key Benefits for Market Report–
- Global market report covers in depth historical and forecast analysis.
- Global market research report provides detail information about Market Introduction, Market Summary, Global market Revenue (Revenue USD), Market Drivers, Market Restraints, Market opportunities, Competitive Analysis, Regional and Country Level.
- Global market report helps to identify opportunities in market place.
- Global market report covers extensive analysis of emerging trends and competitive landscape.
By Type of Feed:
- Extruded feed
- Pellet feed
- Powder feed
- Wet feed
- Marine Feeding
- Fresh water Feeding
By Regional & Country Analysis:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This comprehensive report will provide:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Assist with your research, presentations and business plans
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus on
- Increase your industry knowledge
- Keep you up-to-date with crucial market developments
- Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
- Build your technical insight
- Illustrate trends to exploit
- Strengthen your analysis of competitors
- Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
- Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
- How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2019?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segment account for in 2027?
- Which region has more opportunities?
About us: Brandessence Market Research and Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Brandessence market research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Contact us at: +44-2038074155 or mail us at email@example.com