Global Info Research has released a new study titled Ampoules Packaging Analysis and Forecast 2021-2025, which provides critical insights and gives clients a competitive advantage. The ampoules packaging market was valued at USD 3.96billion in 2019, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 6.47billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 8.52%, during the forecast period (2020-2025).This analysis focuses on the major worldwide Web Access Management Software Concentrate companies, to define, characterise, and evaluate the market value, market share, market competitive landscape, and recent developments.
Get Free Sample Pages before Purchase:
Packaging is considered to be a critical stage in the manufacturing process, where the value addition process is one of the significant trends. The pharmaceutical industry has been using ampoules, especially glass, for a very long period, as a primary packaging solution.- The surge in government initiatives to increase the adoption of generic products, government support to start a generic medical store, and a high prevalence of infectious diseases in the region are some factors that are anticipated to boost the generic injectables market in the region, during the forecast period.- The emergence of plastic ampoules in the market has been to counter some of the concern relating to glass particles entering in the contents, during the breaking of the ampoules.
This is expected to create an opportunity for the plastic ampoules manufacturers, and may be impacted by regulatory upgradations and standards present in the respective nation.- Since the usage for ampoules is profoundly impacted by its demand in the pharmaceutical and life sciences end users, the market remains highly inclined toward these end-users for demand variations.
Scope of the Report
An ampoule is a small sealed glass or plastic sealed bottle, which is used to contain and preserve a sample, usually a solid or liquid. The ampoules packaging is being used in pharmaceutical, personal care, and cosmetic industries. Ampoules packaging is mostly used to protect liquid or solution from air and contaminants.
Key Market Trends
Glass Ampoules Packaging to Hold a Significant Share
– In glass ampoules, medication is only in contact with glass, and the packaging is 100% tamper-proof. Therefore, over the years, these ampoules have been widely used in packaging injection drugs.
– For instance, Helixor, which contains Mistletoe therapy and is an integral part of integrative oncology, uses glass ampoules to maintain the characteristics of the medicine.- In the case of cancer treatment, the chemotherapy, which includes traditional chemotherapeutic agents that are cytotoxic, requires glass ampoules.
According to WHO, the cytotoxic medicines, such as calcium folinate, are mostly packed in an injection 3 mg/ml in 10_ml ampoule. Therefore, to maintain the properties of the medications, glass is a preferred material.
– Furthermore, according to Gerresheimer, the glass packaging as primary material had recently increased in 2018, after witnessing a downfall in 2017.- Gerresheimer has two plants at its site in the Indian city of Kosamba. The recently constructed Gerresheimer plant, in 2019, manufactures vials and ampoules for the pharmaceutical industry using tubular glass, while Neutral Glass makes molded glass products for pharmaceutical applications, and, only very recently, put a new high-performance furnace into operation.
Inquire for an Exclusive Discount on this Research Report:
Latin America Accounts for Significant Share
– In Latin America, the market growth is impacted, as the countries are proactively working to reduce these counterfeit medicine, vaccines, and drugs from reaching the consumers.- Brazil, for instance, is among the most prominent pharmaceutical markets in the region, with projections estimating it to emerge as a significant player on the global level. Brazils pharmaceutical business is now positioned as the sixth in the world and is projected to be in the top five, by 2021.
– Similarly, Mexico is globally positioned on 11th rank, on the list of countries in the pharmaceutical market. On the other hand, Argentina is considered the third-largest market in the region. These countries with the promising future of the pharmaceutical industry present a high opportunity for ampoules.- Moreover, Latin Americas geriatric base is increasing rapidly. In 2010, 10% of the regions population was above 60 years, and by the end of 2040, this number is estimated to more than double, reaching 21%, according to Pharmaphorum. With this increasing aging population, chronic diseases are principally driven, because over 80% of adults aged over 60 years have at least one chronic disease.
– The 2014 World Diabetes Day in Mexico City, which is a model for the kind of prevention the region needs, and the International Diabetes Foundation (IDF), including more than 15,000 people, aim to educate the population about lifestyle choices and provided services, such as simplified blood sugar testing, healthy cooking workshops, and exercise classes, which is boosting the demand for glass ampoules.
The ampoules packaging market is fragmented. The surge in government initiatives, and increasing demand for injectables and other medicines, provide lucrative opportunities in the ampoules packaging market. Overall, the competitive rivalry among existing competitors is high. Moving forward, expansion and mergers of large companies in different pharmaceutical industries are expected to increase the demand of ampoules packaging. Key players are Schott AG, Amposan SA, Gerresheimer AG, etc.
Some of the key developments in the area are:
– April 2019 – The technology group, SCHOTT, is investing BRL 50 million in its pharmaceutical tubing production in Rio de Janeiro, as part of its global growth strategy. As the demand in pharmaceutical industries is increasing, SCHOTT is contributing to manufacture 100% inspection of glass tubing to detect possible defects.
– March 2019 – Gerresheimer is investing a EUR 40-70 million in the new plant in the North Macedonian capital of Skopje, first in South-Eastern Europe. The plant is expected to initially manufacture medical plastic ampoules, prior to adding prefillable glass syringes lines.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply-chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
About MARKET INTELLIGENCE DATA
+1 (704) 266-3234
Mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org