On the Agenda features items on town committee and board meetings of interest to the Manomet, Pinehills and South Plymouth neighborhoods.
Tuesday, September 5
Conservation Commission, 6:30 p.m. at Town Hall
- 7:10 PM Gregory S. Theodore and Bobbi Briggs, 96 Shore Drive, Parcel ID 050-001-047A-000. A Notice of Intent to upgrade a septic system, construct an addition to an existing single-family dwelling, construct a stone revetment with bank stabilization, in the buffer zone and resources of Coastal Beach, Coastal Bank, and Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage. A waiver is requested for work within the 35-foot buffer zone.
- 7:20 PM Vincent and Cheryl A. Damiano, 125D Taylor Avenue, Parcel ID 045C-000-045-000. A Notice of Intent to demolish an existing single-family dwelling, construct a new 3-story dwelling, including utilities and amenities, in the resource of Coastal Beach, Coastal Dune and the FEMA V Zone.
- 7:30 PM Meridian Construction, Inc., Steve Thibeault, 50 Priscilla Beach Road, Parcel ID 044-006-025-000Z. A Notice of Intent to demolish an existing single-family dwelling and construct a new dwelling, including utilities and amenities, within the buffer zone of the Top of a Coastal Bank.
Open Space Committee, 7 p.m. at Town Hall
- Tax Title Properties: Priscilla Beach, Fall TM
Board of Selectmen, 7 p.m. at Town Hall
- License and administrative notes: The Board will vote to recommend Article 18 for the 2017 Fall Town Meeting. To see if the Town will vote to transfer the care, custody and control of that parcel of land located at 34 Homer Avenue and shown as Plot 2, Lot 108 on Assessor’s Map 45B, from the tax title custodian for tax collection purposes to the Board of Selectmen for general municipal purposes, including the purpose of conveyance, and to authorize the Board of Selectmen to convey such land or any interest therein upon such terms and for such consideration as it deems appropriate; and further to authorize the Board of Selectmen to acquire for general municipal purposes, by gift, purchase, or eminent domain and upon such terms and for such consideration as it deems appropriate, which consideration may include conveyance of the land hereinbefore described, the fee or lesser interest in that parcel of land on Homer Avenue shown as Plot 2, Lot 111 on Assessor’s Map 45B, and to authorize the Board of Selectmen to enter into all agreements and execute any and all instruments necessary to carry out such disposition and/or acquisition, or take any other action relative thereto.
Wednesday, September 6
White Horse Beach Parking Committee, 6:30 p.m. at the Moose Lodge, 602 State Road
Historic District Commission, 7 :30 p.m. at Town Hall
Demolition Delay: 115 B Taylor Ave, DETERMINATION
Zoning Board of Appeals, 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall
- 7:45 P.M. Case #3881 – Cruza & Horvath – 2 & 4 Sachem Road, Modification of Special Permit #3413 to alter condominium association