On the Agenda features items on town committee and board meetings of interest to the Manomet, Pinehills and South Plymouth neighborhoods.
Monday, September 11
Capital Improvements Committee, 6 p.m. at Town Hall
- 6:00 PM Hear presentation on the following Fall Annual Town Meeting articles: Art. 29 – PSHS Field Lighting
Planning Board, 7 p.m. at Town Hall
- Plans, Covenants, and Releases: B620 – 38 Clifford Road RDD – Plan and Covenant endorsement
- 7:30 pm Public Hearings – Town Meeting Articles: Art. 36 – Rezone Manomet, Map 46, Lots H-181-15 and H-181-16A
School Committee, 7 p.m. at PCIS
- 8:02 p.m. Other School Committee Matters: FATM Article 26 – Solar Canopies for South High School; FATM Article 27 – Solar PILOT Agreement-Schools; FATM Article 29 – Borrow by Lease/Purchase-South High School Field Lighting
Tuesday, September 12
Plymouth South Middle School Council, 5 p.m. at Plymouth South Middle School
Conservation Commission, 6:30 p.m. at Town Hall
- 7:00 PM Thomas P. and Susan A. Petitti, 265 Taylor Avenue, Parcel ID 045-000-102-000. A Notice of Intent to demolish an existing single-family dwelling and construct a new 2-story dwelling including utilities and amenities, within the buffer zone of the Top of Coastal Bank. A waiver is requested for work within the 35-foot buffer zone.
- ACTION ITEMS: Review CR for Tidmarsh East Preserve, off Beaver Dam Road
- ORDERS OF CONDITIONS:
SE57-2902 Gregory S. Theodore and Bobbi Briggs, 96 Shore Drive, Parcel ID 050-001-047A-000. A Notice of Intent to upgrade a septic system, construct an addition to an existing single-family dwelling, construct a stone revetment with bank stabilization, in the buffer zone and resources of Coastal Beach, Coastal Bank, and Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage. A waiver is requested for work within the 35-foot buffer zone; SE57-2903 Vincent and Cheryl A. Damiano, 125D Taylor Avenue, Parcel ID 045C-000-045-000. A Notice of Intent to demolish an existing single-family dwelling, construct a new 3-story dwelling, including utilities and amenities, in the resource of Coastal Beach, Coastal Dune and the FEMA V Zone; SE57-2904 Meridian Construction, Inc., Steve Thibeault, 50 Priscilla Beach Road, Parcel ID 044-006-025-000Z. A Notice of Intent to demolish an existing single-family dwelling and construct a new dwelling, including utilities and amenities, within the buffer zone of the Top of a Coastal Bank.
Wednesday, September 13
Board of Health, 7 p.m. at Town Hall
- 7:10 PM Septic Variance Request – 118 White Horse Road-Reduction of SAS setback to property lines from 10’ to 6’-A waiver is requested to place the SAS less than 20’ from the cellar wall—5’ and 6’ is shown. A 40-mil membrane barrier is proposed to eliminate any migration of effluent towards both cellar walls.-Allowance of up to 25% reduction in size of the SAS capacity of 166 gallons per day
Advisory and Finance Committee, 7 p.m at Town Hall
- Article 18: Land Swap – 34 Homer Ave