On the Agenda features items on town committee and board meetings of interest to the Manomet, Pinehills and South Plymouth neighborhoods.
Tuesday, June 20
Board of Selectmen, 6 p.m. at Town Hall
- 7:50 p.m. Discussion on Creation of White Horse Beach Parking Committee
8:10 p.m. Licenses and Administrative Notes: Approve & Execute Acceptance of Deed for 127.8 acres off Beaver Dam Road (Art. 9E, 2016 FATM); Establish White Horse Beach Parking District and Enact $50 Parking Fines within District
Open Space Committee, 7 p.m. a t Town Hall
- Tax Title Properties: White Horse Beach
Conservation Commission, 7 p.m. at Town Hall
- 7:15 PM Hassan Afzali, 129A Taylor Avenue, Parcel ID 045C-000-119-000. A Notice of Intent to upgrade a septic system, in-fill retaining walls, and pave parking area, in the resource of a Coastal Dune of White Horse Beach.
Wednesday, June 21
Zoning Board of Appeals, 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall
- 7:30 P.M. Case #3869 – Vincent & Cheryl Damiano – 125 D Taylor Avenue Special Permit per Section 205-43 and Table 5 to waive the side, rear, and front setback in order to construct a new single-family home
- 7:45 P.M. Case #3870 – Joseph Cruza, Jr. & Joseph Cruza, Sr. AND Christian Horvath & Grace Horvath – 2 & 4 Sachem Road Need a Variance of lot size and depth to create a new lot