On the Agenda features items on town committee and board meetings of interest to the Manomet, Pinehills and South Plymouth neighborhoods.
Tuesday, June 13
Board of Selectmen, 6:30 p.m. at Town Hall
- 8:10 p.m. Emera – Update on Atlantic Transmission Line Project
- 8:25 p.m. Licenses and Administrative Notes: Decline Right of First Refusal (Ch. 61/61A), Lots 6-4, 4, & 30 on Map 75, off Bartlett & Beaver Dam
Manomet Steering Committee, 6:30 p.m. at Plymouth Public Library, 132 South Street
- 6:40 PM Presentation by Mr. Bill Keohan on Taylor Ave Bathhouse
- 7:15 PM Requested time to speak on Proposed Parking Plan meeting
By Ed Alusow
- 7:35 PM Review the Master Plan with members of the MVSC
By Alice Baker MVSC
Wednesday, June 14
Board of Health, 7 p.m. at Town Hall
- 8:15 PM Pickle Ball Noise Complaint: Lawrence Richmond, 14 Valley Front Plymouth, would like to speak to the board regarding noise generated from pickle ball being played near his home.
- 8:25 PM Poultry By-Law Issues
Emerson Carpenter, 11 Silver Birch Ave, would like to talk to the board about the new Poultry Regulations.
Thursday, June 15
Precinct 7 caucus, 7 p.m. at 146 Bartlett Road