On the Agenda features items on town committee and board meetings of interest to the Manomet, Pinehills and South Plymouth neighborhoods.
Tuesday, July 25
Board of Selectmen, 6 p.m. at Town Hall
- 7:45 p.m. White Horse Beach Parking Committee – Interviews and Appointments
- 8:30 p.m. Licenses and Administrative Notes: Wildlands Trust, 675 Long Pond Road, Karen Grey is requesting a One Day All Alcohol License for a Trail Event being held on October 7, 2017 from 3:00pm to 7:00pm at Davis-Douglas Farm; The Board will approve and execute a Letter of Support for the proposed Atlantic Link Project by Emera, Inc.; The Board will adopt an Order of Taking presented on this date for the purpose of acquiring permanent easements to complete the layout and acceptance of Edgewood Circle as a public way in the Town, and to award no damages for such taking in accordance with those appraisal reports obtained by the Town for this purpose; The Board will adopt an Order of Taking presented on this date for the purpose of acquiring permanent easements to complete the layout and acceptance of Fairview Lane as a public way in the Town, and to award no damages for such taking in accordance with those appraisal reports obtained by the Town for this purpose.
Conservation Commission, 7 p.m. at Town Hall
- 7:20 PM Martin and Rosemary Trayers, 115 B Taylor Avenue, Parcel ID 045C-000-399-000. A Notice of Intent to demolish an existing single-family dwelling and construct a new dwelling, including utilities and amenities, in the buffer zone of a Coastal Dune and within a FEMA 100-Year Velocity Zone.
Thursday, July 27
Manomet Village Steering Committee, 6:30 p.m. at the Simes House
- 6:45PM Congratulations to new committee members & Simes House
- 6:50PM Congratulations to Public Safety July 3rd events (Thank You Cards)
- 6:55PM Update ( BY EMAIL) from Jonathan Beder in regards to Water Main and Reconstruction Project
- 7:00PM Discussion in regards to Accomplishments to Manomet Village Master Plan and Zoning Revisions in the Master Plan ( Randy Parker)
- 7:20PM Policies/Actions “Banner Flags” on phone poles/streetlights (Master Plan)
- 7:45 Manomet Point Road Erosion at base of Arnold Ave
- 8:00PM Saint Catherine’s Chapel Park Status, Management, and Liability
- 8:00PM MVSC Membership and Vacancies