On the Agenda features items on town committee and board meetings of interest to the Manomet, Pinehills and South Plymouth neighborhoods.
Tuesday, July 11
Conservation Commission, 7 p.m. at Town Hall
- 7:05 PM White Horse Properties LLC, David MacDonald, Manager, 1-17 Short Street, Parcel ID 045-000-039-003. A Request for Determination of Applicability to upgrade a septic system, in the buffer zone of a Bordering Vegetated Wetland of Bartlett Brook.
- 7:20 PM Paul P. Ravinski, et ux, 68 and 72 Bay Shore Drive, Parcel ID 043-000A-162-000 and 043-000A-163-000. A Request for an Amended Order of Conditions for DEP File No. SE57-2569 in order to repair and revegetate an eroding Coastal Bank including installation of an overflow pipe to move stormwater from the top of the bank to the bottom of bank. A complete project narrative is available in the Conservation office.
Board of Selectmen, 7 p.m. at Town Hall
- 7:50 p.m. Presentation on the Simes House
Wednesday, July 12
Board of Health, 7 p.m. at Town Hall
- 7:15 pm Septic Variance Request: 833 State Road – Parcel ID # 048-000-006A-001 Engineer: John Culver Spink
Thursday, July 13
Building Committee, 6:30 p.m. at Town Hall
- 6:40 PM Plymouth South High School
- 6:55 PM Simes House