On the Agenda features items on town committee and board meetings of interest to the Manomet, Pinehills and South Plymouth neighborhoods.
REMINDER: TOWN HALL HAS MOVED. IT IS NOW LOCATED AT 26 COURT STREET.
Monday, January 8
Housing Authority, 9:30 a.m. at Town Hall
- Manomet Project
Natural Resources and Coastal Beaches Committee, 6 p.m. at Town Hall
- DMEA Updates: Whitehorse Beach Management Plan, WHB Parking CommitteePlymouth School Committee, 6:30 p.m. at PCIS
- 7:55 p.m. Other School Committee Matters: PSHS Model U.N. Overnight Field Trip Request ~ March 7-10, 2018
- 8:28 p.m. Reports Solar Project Status: Plymouth South High School
Tuesday, January 9
Plymouth South Middle School Council, 5 p.m. at PSMS
Energy Committee, 5:30 p.m. at Town Hall
- Atlantic Link
Board of Selectmen, 5:45 p.m. at Town Hall
- 8:15 p.m. Department of Marine and Environmental Affairs : White Horse Beach Management Plan / Holmes Dam Grant
Conservation Commission, 6:30 p.m. at Town Hall
- Discussion with Open Space Committee for Spring Town Mtg: To see if the Town will vote to transfer the following Tax Title/Foreclosed properties to the Care and Custody of the Conservation Commission, including any/all easements, utility easements, drainage easements, et al. including properties on Provincetown View Road and Manomet Street.