Monday, January 5
Planning Board, 7 p.m. at Town Hall
- B515, Nestle Down – Performance Guarantee Reduction
- Arbor Hill Estates (f.k.a. Island Pond Estates) – Plan Endorsement
Tuesday, January 6
Board of Selectmen, 5 p.m. at Town Hall
- 6:05 p.m. Licenses and Administrative Notes: Approve First Amendment to Payment in Lieu of Tax Agreement between Town and Entergy Nuclear
Conservation Commission, 7 p.m. at Town Hall
- 7:20 PM George and Emily Snow Davis, 60 Morgan Road, Parcel ID 069-000-073-002. A Notice of Intent to construct a new dwelling, including utilities and amenities, within the buffer zone of Long Pond. The project also includes tree maintenance within the buffer zone. A waiver is requested to work within the 35-50 foot buffer zones.
Wednesday, January 7
Zoning Board of Appeals, 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall
- 7:45 PM Case # 3770 – Plymouth Fire Dept. – 260 Old Sandwich Rd. Special Permit per Section 205-17 I (1&2) and a Special Permit per Section 205-40 D(5) subject to Environmental Design Conditions in order to erect a communications tower.
- 8:15 PM Case # 3771 – King – 67 John Alden Road Special Permit per Section 205-43 & Table 5 to waive front & side setback requirements; and, a Special Permit per Section 205-25, Paragraph A3 to enlarge a non-conforming structure in order to convert a 12×12 portion of a deck to an addition and the remaining 12×12.4 deck convert to a porch.