Monday, January 4
Planning Board, 7 p.m. at Town Hall
- 7:05 pm Public Hearing: Pinehills LLC, Station Drive and Peddlers Way
- 7:15 pm Public Hearing: Amend Zoning Bylaw – Section 205-19, To allow School Information Display Boards at High Schools
Tuesday, January 5
Affordable Housing Trust, 8 a.m. at Town Hall
- Review and discuss draft RFP for development of lot at 17 Cutter Drive.
- Update on April Town Warrant requesting transfer of ownership of tax title properties (2106 State Road, 31 Strand and 227 Long Pond Road) to the Affordable Housing Trust for purpose of creating additional affordable housing.
Conservation Commission, 7 p.m. at Town Hall
- 7:20 PM Alan Cohen, 71B Taylor Avenue, Parcel ID 045C-000-036-000. A Notice of Intent to upgrade a septic system within a coastal dune system and a FEMA velocity zone of White Horse Beach.
- 7:25 PM Constance O’Reilly, 69B Taylor Avenue, Parcel ID 045C-000-128-000. A Notice of Intent to upgrade a septic system within a coastal dune system and a FEMA velocity zone of White Horse Beach.
Wednesday, January 6
Zoning Board of Appeals, 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall
- Case #3813 – Long Pond Golf Corp. & Verizon Wireless – 444 Long Pond Rd.
Special Permit per Section 205-17 I(1) to exceed the height requirement; and, a Special Permit per Section 205-40 (D) (5) subject to Environmental Design Conditions in order to erect a 190’ tall A.G.L. monopole along with antennas and other necessary radio equipment installed at 120’ on the proposed tower.
- Informal Hearing: Case #3811 – Alejandro & Cheryl Perez – 31 Diamond Street
Review and approval of Condition No. 1 – “Petitioner is to return to the ZBA informally to present a revised Site Plan showing the direct abutters.”