On the Agenda features items on town committee and board meetings of interest to the Manomet, Pinehills and South Plymouth neighborhoods.
Tuesday, February 7
Board of Selectmen, 6 p.m. at Town Hall
- 8:15 p.m. Special Town Meeting Articles: STM Article 14 – Triangular Parcel, To see if the Town will vote to transfer the care, custody, management and control of Lot 4 on Assessor’s Map 44 from the Town Treasurer for tax title purposes to the Board of Selectmen to sell or lease or transfer for a sum and upon conditions to be determined by the Board of Selectmen and pursuant to the requirements of G.L. c.30B or take any other action relative thereto.
- 8:25 p.m. Spring Town Meeting Articles: Article 16B – CPC Simes House To see if the Town will vote to revise the funding sources and thereby amend the vote taken under Article 16A of the 2015 Spring Town Meeting for the historical preservation, restoration, and rehabilitation for the Simes House, as previously amended, by reducing the amount to be borrowed by a sum of money and transferring a sum of money from Fiscal Year 2018 Community Preservation Act estimated annual revenues or other available funds for such purposes, or take any other action relative thereto; Article 21 – White Horse Beach Parking Fines To see if the Town will vote to amend the General By-Laws by establishing a White Horse Beach Parking District, with fines up to $50 per violation, or take any other action relative thereto.
- 9:00 p.m. Licenses and Administrative Notes Café Roo, 12 Village Green South, Michael Clinton is requesting a One Day Wine and Malt License for Specialty Dinners held from 5:00pm to 9:00pm on the following Dates: February 8th, 14th, 15th, 21st, 22nd, and 28th, 2017.
Conservation Commission, 7 p.m. at Town Hall
- 7:10 PM Shea Revocable Trust, John and Dolores Shea, 20 Homer Avenue, Parcel ID 045B-000-002-015. A Notice of Intent for the installation of underground utilities (filed post-facto) and the construction of a second-floor addition to an existing dwelling, in the buffer zone of Bordering Vegetated Wetlands of Bartlett Pond. This project is subject to review by Natural Heritage and Endangered Species Program and MESA.
- 7:30 PM Eric and Stacy Thorson, 227 Manomet Avenue, Parcel IDs 046-000H-007-000 and 046-000H-008-000. A Notice of Intent to construct an addition; demolish, relocate and construct new detached garage; construct new driveway and re-vegetate old driveway. All work is within the buffer zones of the Top of the Coastal Bank and a Bordering Vegetated Wetland. A Waiver under the local bylaw is requested for work proposed within the 35-foot buffer zone.
Wednesday, February 8
Advisory and Finance Committee, 7 p.m. at Town Hall
- ATM Article 16B: CPC Reduce Borrowing Simes House
Thursday, February 9
Building Committee, 6:30 p.m. at Town Hall
- 6:35 P.M. Plymouth South High School
- 6:50 P.M. Simes House