On the Agenda features items on town committee and board meetings of interest to the Manomet, Pinehills and South Plymouth neighborhoods.
Monday, February 27
Planning Board, 7 p.m. at Town Hall
- Plans, Covenants, and Releases: B437 – Pinehills LLC – Release of lots on Climber’s Path, Sacrifice Rock Road and Walking Stick
School Committee, 7 p.m. at PCIS
- 7:39 p.m. Other School Committee Matters: Student Banking Programs – School Branch at PSHS
Tuesday, February 28
Board of Selectmen, 7 p.m. at Town Hall
- 7:10 p.m. Public Hearing – In accordance with Chapter 138 of the Massachusetts General Laws, as amended, notice is hereby given that a Public Hearing will be held at the Plymouth Town Hall, 11 Lincoln Street on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 7:10pm to consider the application for the Transfer of an Annual All Alcohol Restaurant License from Christos Mallios d/b/a Monte Christos Restaurant, 745 State Road, Christos Mallios – Manager to Oikogeneia LLC d/b/a Monte Christos Restaurant, 745 State Road, Demetrios Mallios – Manager.
- 8:25 p.m. STM Article 6 –To see if the Town will vote to raise and appropriate or transfer from available funds a sum of money to the following Stabilization Fund, as authorized by the provisions of G.L. c.40, §5B as amended, a. Nuclear Plant Mitigation Stabilization Fund, or take any other action relative thereto.
- 8:35 p.m. STM Article 13 – PSHS Construction Costs To see if the Town will appropriate, in addition to the amount appropriated under Article 1 of the June 26, 2006 Special Town Meeting, to pay additional costs of completing the Plymouth South High School construction project, including the payment of all costs incidental and related thereto, to determine whether this appropriation shall be raised by borrowing or otherwise, or take any other action relative thereto.
- 9:20 p.m. Licenses and Administrative Notes: Eversource Energy and Verizon are requesting One Pole Petition 2139131 covering the installation of One New Pole and One Relocation on Clark Road in Plymouth. This is necessary to provide electrical upgrades and clearance for road work on Clark Road; Big Al’s Breakfast and Lunch, 775 State Road, Laurel Vozzella is requesting a Common Victualler License; Big Al’s Breakfast and Lunch, 775 State Road, Laurel Vozzella is requesting a Comprehensive Entertainment License for the following: Group 1 – TV; Oikogeneia LLC d/b/a Monte Christos Restaurant, 745 State Road is requesting a Pledge of License to Rockland Trust Company.