On the Agenda features items on town committee and board meetings of interest to the Manomet, Pinehills and South Plymouth neighborhoods.
Tuesday, February 14
Board of Selectmen, 6:15 p.m. at Town Hall
- 8:10 p.m. STM Article 4 – Taylor Avenue (Jonathan Beder): To see if the Town will vote to raise and appropriate, transfer from available funds or borrow a sum of money for the construction and/or repair and/or purchase and/or lease of buildings and/or replacement of departmental buildings, ad/or equipment, and/or capital facilities for various departments of the Town and/or for feasibility and other types of studies or professional consulting services as follows: (Taylor Avenue) or take any other action relative thereto.
- 9:15 p.m. Licenses and Administrative Notes :Wildlands Trust Inc., 675 Long Pond Road, Alison Arnold is requesting a One Day Wine and Malt License for a National Beer Day Celebration being held on March 1, 2017 from 5:00pm to 7:00pm at the Wildlands Trust Community Conservation Hall.
Conservation Commission, 7 p.m. at Town Hall
7:10 PM Article 19 presented by Betsy Hall, Open Space Committee & Richard Vacca, Conservation Planner: To see if the Town will vote to transfer the care, custody, management and control of the property shown below, from the Town Treasurer for tax title purposes to the Conservation Commission for conservation purposes pursuant to G.L. c. 40, section 8C; and further to authorize the Conservation Commission to execute any and all instruments as may be necessary to effectuate the vote taken hereunder, or take any other action relative thereto. Includes Priscilla Beach Road, (0.207 Acres) and Gunners Exchange Road (9.159 Acres).
Wednesday, February 15
Advisory and Finance Committee, 7 p.m. at Town Hall
- STM Article 4: Taylor Ave
- STM Article 15: PSHS Construction Costs
Zoning Board of Appeals, 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall
- 8:00 P.M. Case #3854 – Industrial Communications – 620 Long Pond Road
(Continued from February 1, 2017)
Special Permit per Section 205-40, Paragraph D5 subject to EDC; and, a Special Permit per Section 205-17, Paragraph I in order to erect a 180’ telecommunications tower
- Informal Business:
Case #3284 – Sawmill Development – Sawmill Road (“Shallow Pond Estates”) Review & approval for signatures on Mylar plans
Thursday, February 16
Disabilities commission, 6 p.m. at Plymouth Public Library
- Discussion on WHB mobi-mat