Tuesday, January 20
Board of Selectmen, 6 p.m. at Town Hall
- 7:50 p.m, Licenses and Administrative Notes: Approve Establishing Gift Account – Simes House, Accept Donation from Taylor Nash for the Simes House
Conservation Commission, 7 p.m. at Town Hall
- 7:00 PM Taylor Trust, Martin L. and Cheryl A. Maybruck, 141B Taylor Avenue,
A Request for Determination of Applicability to abandon an existing cesspool, construction of a new Title V septic system, including restoration and stabilization of the coastal dune system of White Horse Beach.
- 7:25 PM Russell and Jody Frederickson, 29 King Philip Road,
A Notice of Intent to make improvements to a single family dwelling, including an addition, elevated deck construction, deck replacement, retaining walls, fencing, and landscape plantings in the buffer zone and resource of a coastal bank.
A waiver is requested to work within the 35-50 foot buffer zone.
Thursday, January 22
Manomet Village Steering Committee, 6:30 p.m. at the Manomet Branch Library
- 6:35 PM Plymouth Education Foundation Presentation by Marc Garrett
- 7:30 PM Update on 54 Taylor Ave. & Use of CPC Funds Presentation by Bill Keohan – Town of Plymouth