Adalimumab Market report is a comprehensive study about the market which tells about what is the market status in the forecast period of 2021-2028. This market analysis gives an examination of various segments that are relied upon to witness the quickest development amid the estimated forecast frame. Analysis and discussion of important industry trends, market size, market share estimates are mentioned in the report. Further, manufacturers can adjust production according to the conditions of demand which are analyzed here. this report also supports to secure economies in the distribution of products and find out the best way of approaching the potential.
The adalimumab market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.8% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 28,508.07 million by 2027. Rise in the prevalence of rheumatoid arthritis and increasing number of contract research organizations are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Download Exclusive Sample (350 Pages PDF) Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-adalimumab-market&shrikesh
Adalimumab is one of the monoclonal antibodies and is used for the treatment of certain autoimmune diseases involving rheumatoid arthritis and crohn’s diseases among others. Adalimumab is an anti- TNF drug indicated for the treatment of inflammatory symptoms. The biologic of adalimumab is humira and various biosimilar drugs of humira are also available which involves exemptia, hyrimoz, cyltezo and hulio among several others. Adalimumab works by binding to the TNF factor-alpha which reduces the chances of the inflammatory response to autoimmune diseases.
Adalimumab comprises features such as increasing need for better therapeutics options which will impact in launching new product by the manufacturers into the market which enhance its demand as well as increasing investment in research and development leads to the adalimumab market growth. Currently, various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative adalimumab which is expected to provide various other opportunities in the adalimumab market. However, high cost of drugs and side effects of drugs are expected to restraint the adalimumab market growth in the forecast period.
Major Market Key Players:
- AbbVie Inc.
- Amgen (Europe) GmbH (A Subsidiary of Amgen Inc.)
- CELLTRION INC.
- Samsung Bioepis (a subsidiary of Samsung Biologics)
- Coherus BioSciences
- Innovent Biologics, Inc.
- Mylan N.V.
- Zydus Cadila
- Hetero Biopharma Ltd.
- Fresenius Kabi Deutschland GmbH (A Subsidiary of Fresenius Kabi AG)
- Sandoz International GmbH (A Subsidiairy of Sandoz (A Division of Novartis AG))
The Latest Free TOC of This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-adalimumab-market&shrikesh
Global Adalimumab Market Scope and Market Size
The adalimumab market is segmented on the basis of indication, type, dosage strength, drug type, route of administration, population type, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of indication, the adalimumab market the market is segmented into rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, chronic plaque psoriasis, crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, juvenile idiopathic arthritis, hidradenitis suppurativa, non-infectious intermediate and others. In 2020, rheumatoid arthritis segment is dominating the adalimumab market because it is one of the most common autoimmune systemic inflammatory diseases affecting approximately 1% of the worldwide population. Moreover, worldwide, the annual incidence of rheumatoid arthritis is approximately 3 cases per 10,000 populations.
- On the basis of type, the adalimumab market is segmented into biologics and biosimilars. In 2020, biologics segment is dominating the adalimumab market because less number of biosimilars drugs present worldwide. Moreover, AbbVie have still patent right on the Humira in the U.S. market.
- On the basis of dosage strength, the adalimumab market is segmented into 40mg/0.4ml, 80mg/0.8ml, 20mg/0.2ml, 10mg/0.1ml and others. In 2020, 40mg/0.4ml is dominating the adalimumab market because majority of population or patients are suffering from inflammatory disease and are relying on 40mg dose in order to achieve effective treatment.
- On the basis of drug type, the adalimumab market is segmented into branded and generics. In 2020, branded segment is dominating the adalimumab market because patients are more satisfied with the branded product; moreover AbbVie has marketing right for branded Humira all over the world.
- On the basis of route of administration, the adalimumab market is segmented into parenteral and oral. In 2020, parenteral segment is dominating the adalimumab market because adalimumab is a human monoclonal antibody can only be given through SC route so as to induce slow and effective long term effect.
- On the basis of population type, the adalimumab market is segmented into adults and children. In 2020, adults segment is dominating the adalimumab market because adult population have weak immune system and thus are more prone to inflammatory diseases and majority of clinical data supporting adalimumab effectiveness among the adult population.
- On the basis of end user, the adalimumab market the market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, home healthcare and others. In 2020, hospitals segment is dominating the adalimumab market because of the presence of skilled professionals, moreover hospital provides with the insurance coverage for adalimumab drugs.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the adalimumab market the market is segmented into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, online pharmacies, direct tenders and others. In 2020, hospital pharmacies segment is dominating the adalimumab market because of the presence of experienced professional and adalimumab is only prescribed by the doctors, so one can only buy it from the hospital pharmacies at a reasonable price.
Access Full Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-adalimumab-market
Adalimumab Market Developments
- In January 2018, AbbVie Inc. updated the Humira product formulation with the removal of citrate buffer in order to ease the drug administration to pediatric patients with less pain. This product formulation enhanced the brand value in the market and allowed the company to boost up the company’s revenue.
- In March 2017, Amgen received marketing authorization for AMGEVITA by European commission. As per the approval the product has been approved for treatment of pediatric inflammatory diseases, severe chronic plaque psoriasis, Crohn’s disease, polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis among others. This approval allowed the company to expand its biosimilar market across 28 European countries.
Scope of the Global Adalimumab Market
Global adalimumab market is segmented on the basis of countries into the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, Austria, Norway, Hungary, Lithuania, Ireland, Poland, Belgium, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific , Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of South America, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Israel, Kuwait, Egypt, Rest of Middle East and Africa.
- All country based analysis of the global adalimumab market is further analysed based on maximum granularity into further segmentation. On the basis of indication, the adalimumab market the market is segmented into rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, chronic plaque psoriasis, crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, juvenile idiopathic arthritis, hidradenitis suppurativa, non-infectious intermediate and others. On the basis of type, the adalimumab market is segmented into biologics and biosimilars. On the basis of dosage strength, the adalimumab market is segmented into 40mg/0.4ml, 80mg/0.8ml, 20mg/0.2ml, 10mg/0.1ml and others. On the basis of drug type, the adalimumab market is segmented into branded and generics. On the basis of route of administration, the adalimumab market is segmented into parenteral and oral. On the basis of population type, the adalimumab market is segmented into adults and children. On the basis of end user, the adalimumab market the market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, home healthcare and others. On the basis of distribution channel, the adalimumab market the market is segmented into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, online pharmacies, direct tenders and others.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2021−2028
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product, by types, end-user, applications, segments, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – Top key vendors and other prominent vendors
About Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research Pvt Ltd is a multinational management consulting firm with offices in India and Canada. As an innovative and neoteric market analysis and advisory company with unmatched durability level and advanced approaches. We are committed to uncover the best consumer prospects and to foster useful knowledge for your company to succeed in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research is a result of sheer wisdom and practice that was conceived and built-in Pune in the year 2015. The company came into existence from the healthcare department with far fewer employees intending to cover the whole market while providing the best class analysis. Later, the company widened its departments, as well as expands their reach by opening a new office in Gurugram location in the year 2018, where a team of highly qualified personnel joins hands for the growth of the company. “Even in the tough times of COVID-19 where the Virus slowed down everything around the world, the dedicated Team of Data Bridge Market Research worked round the clock to provide quality and support to our client base, which also tells about the excellence in our sleeve.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include
- Medical Devices
- Information and Communication Technology
- Automobiles and Automotive
- Chemical and Material & Packaging
- Food and Beverages
- Specialty Chemicals
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- among many others.
We provide a variety of services such as market verified industry reports, technology trend analysis, Formative market research, strategic consulting, vendor analysis, production and demand analysis, consumer impact studies among many others.
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org