Global 3D Bioprinting Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021
The Global 3D Bioprinting Market Research Report 2021-2026 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand, and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The global 3D bioprinting market was valued at USD 724.17 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 2398.27 million by 2026 and grow at a CAGR of 21.91% over the forecast period (2021-2026).
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 25% discount on this report)
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
3D Systems Corporation, Aspect Biosystems Ltd, GeSIM GmbH, Allevi Inc., Cyfuse Biomedical KK, Envision TEC GmbH, Organovo Holdings Inc., RegenHU SA, Stratasys Ltd, REGEMAT 3D, 3D Bioprinting Solutions, Arcam AB (GE Company) and others.
– In January 2020, 3D Systems and CollPlant Biotechnologies announced a joint development agreement to play a pivotal role in advancing and accelerating innovations in the biomedical industry. This alliance may be focusing on the development of regenerative medicines with the help of 3D bioprinting.
– In September 2020, CELLINK launched its newly developed BIO X6, which is a six-printhead bioprinting system that allows the combination of various materials, tools, and cells. It also offers an intelligent exchangeable printhead system backed by CELLINKs patented Clean Chamber Technology. This product may help to enhance advanced research and clinical applications.
Key Market Trends
Drug Testing to Hold Major Share
– 3D bioprinters are of the highest importance for drug testing and clinical trial applications expected to drastically reduce the need for animal trials (therefore not only being ethically beneficial but also being cost-effective).
– Traditionally, clinical trials for new drug development involved testing on animals with artificially induced affected tissues. With the advent of 3D bioprinting, drug developers may be able to address the complications associated with human clinical trials of new drugs, by identifying them in a short period (since these can be tested with human-like 3D printed tissues). Thus, they are expected to reduce the losses incurred during late-stage failures.
– The regulatory agency of the United States Food and Drug Administration has already started to consider integrating alternatives for drug safety and efficacy assessment, providing scope for the market. Companies, like Organovo (US-based) were instrumental in the development of 3D bioprinter able to develop liver and kidney tissue for drug discovery applications.
– In April 2019, NIBIB-funded researchers at the University of Minnesota (UMN) created a new, dynamic 3D Bioprinted tumor model in a laboratory dish to screen anticancer drugs and study the spread of cancer and primary site tumor growth.
Browse Full Report at:
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of 3D Bioprinting Market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application etc.
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Character Motion Capture
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
Finally, researchers throw light on the pinpoint analysis of Global 3D Bioprinting Market dynamics. It also measures the sustainable trends and platforms which are the basic roots behind the market growth. The degree of competition is also measured in the research report. With the help of SWOT and Porter’s five analysis, the market has been deeply analyzed. It also helps to address the risk and challenges in front of the businesses. Furthermore, it offers extensive research on sales approaches.
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8P687